Hi there!
Hey there, Lazarus,

I'm Vulturret, and I've come for one simple purpose- I want to be involved in shaping this region and making it a better place for the future, with a government that can be stable for years to come. This will require a lot of work, the current government is far from perfect, and I'm hoping we'll all be working as hard as we can to improve, both on a foreign and domestic level. 

I hope we'll all have a good time doing it!

<3 - Vult
[Image: EpBBy4T.png]

Welcome to Lazarus, @ Vulturret!

Congrats on joining the forums!
This allows you to more actively participate in community matters, including games, government and news media.

To apply for citizenship in Lazarus, please fill in the following form to the best of your ability: 
Citizenship Form

If you would like to be masked as a dignitary or ambassador to represent your region within Lazarus, then apply using this form: 
Diplomatic Status/Visa Application

You are also encouraged to Join our Discord Server! 

Where you can plan roleplays, plot your rise in the gameplay sphere, discuss how best to maximize your national stats, and much more in real time with the hundreds of NS players who frequent Lazarus' Discord.

Also please read through the following to learn more about our region: If you get stuck on anything please ask around for help.

Otherwise enjoy your stay, and thanks for joining our community!  Smile
Welcome!  Smile
[Image: PXNcgif.png]
Forum Administrator

Nation Send Me a Message 

Yo!

Is your avatar Gandalf?  [Image: e5071223.gif]
Waste this night away with me.
(08-25-2018, 07:56 PM)New Rogernomics Wrote:
Welcome!  Smile

Thanks, NR! I'm sure we've talked (indirectly or otherwise) at some point in the Rejected Realms when I was Speaker, glad to see you again! Smile
(08-25-2018, 08:09 PM)Imaginary Wrote:
Yo!

Is your avatar Gandalf?  [Image: e5071223.gif]

Hi there, Imaginary! Glad to make your acquaintance. No, it is not Gandalf; if people are curious, I searched 'wise old man' on Google Images and picked the one I liked best- which happened to be this one, and that has been my NationStates personality ever sense. I'm not sure who exactly is the subject of the image.
(08-25-2018, 08:33 PM)Vulturret Wrote:
Hi there, Imaginary! Glad to make your acquaintance. No, it is not Gandalf; if people are curious, I searched 'wise old man' on Google Images and picked the one I liked best- which happened to be this one, and that has been my NationStates personality ever sense. I'm not sure who exactly is the subject of the image. 

Well, anonymous wise old men are always nice to have around.  Big Grin Hope you have lots of fun here man.
Waste this night away with me.
(08-25-2018, 09:19 PM)Imaginary Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 08:33 PM)Vulturret Wrote:

Well, anonymous wise old men are always nice to have around.  

Indeed, though I may tend to be a bit biased in that regard. Tongue
(08-25-2018, 09:19 PM)Imaginary Wrote:
Big Grin Hope you have lots of fun here man.

Will do! Hope the rest of y'all are having fun as well. Hopefully, some of our fun will come in making Lazarus a better place- both as a regional government and a community!
Hiya Vulturret!
The greatest happiness of the greatest number is the foundation of morals and legislation. - Jeremy Bentham, A Fragment on Government

All statements made on this forum are official communiqués of the Skadifronic government authored by Valdemar Ólafursson of Clan Svarti, Deputy General Secretary of the Supreme Popular Assembly of Skadifron, Popular Goði of Foreign Affairs, Third Lawspeaker of for the Supreme Ráð of Skadifron, Member of the Supreme Ráð of Skadifron (representing Älvdalen), at-large Representative of the General Organization of Diplomats for the All-Union Congress of Syndicates, and Private First Class of the Skadifronic Militia (Älvdalen branch).
(08-25-2018, 10:41 PM)Atlantica Wrote:
Hiya Vulturret!

Hi, Atlantica! Have we met before? Perhaps in TRR as well?