Form submission: Citizenship Form
Nation in Lazarus: Bobs raider puppet
WA Nation: Bobs raider puppet
NS Identities: Spectacor, Via Bestiae, Bobs raider puppet, Dhagroz. Those would be the major ones.
Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Nope.
Have you participated in any other region/s?: So many, but most of them are long gone now. Major positions held? UN Delegate ('cuz it was THAT long ago) in Vampire Forumites and in Lazarus (and several other positions over the years). Senator, Speaker of Nations, and Minister of Foreign Relations in The Exodus. I was a Senator in a region whose name I don't even remember anymore. And I was an Ambassador to more regions than I can count, mostly for Lazarus and/or The Exodus.

Recently, I had a nation in Arda en Estel until about a month ago, but other than spam games I didn't do anything. It's now in Jethnea, chatting up a bit of a storm on the RMB.
Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes
Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region
Application accepted!

Congratulations on being the 50th citizen!
[Image: wXPeCEt.png]
(08-09-2018, 02:01 PM)Imkihca Wrote: Congratulations on being the 50th citizen!

Thanks!  [Image: e5071221.gif] Totally planned that.  Wink
[Image: rM15Vv6.gif][Image: jhEHz9O.png]
Welcome to Lazarus!
The greatest happiness of the greatest number is the foundation of morals and legislation. - Jeremy Bentham, A Fragment on Government

All statements made on this forum are official communiqués of the Skadifronic government authored by Valdemar Ólafursson of Clan Svarti, Deputy General Secretary of the Supreme Popular Assembly of Skadifron, Popular Goði of Foreign Affairs, Third Lawspeaker of for the Supreme Ráð of Skadifron, Member of the Supreme Ráð of Skadifron (representing Älvdalen), at-large Representative of the General Organization of Diplomats for the All-Union Congress of Syndicates, and Private First Class of the Skadifronic Militia (Älvdalen branch).