Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Warzones Incorporated

Merely just providing the relevant passage that relates to the PM having the responsibility to propose/amend/repeal treaties. Effectively, the PM has to allow for the proposal to hit the floor i.e. "at the request of the PM". Once the proposal is on the floor, the Assembly can ask for edits/revisions, and normal procedure is followed.

@demonos apologies for the late reply, but to answer your question: associated regions is none until we pass the treaty, but we know Warzone Africa and Warzone Asia agreed to it - likely they will be the first to join. From then on it will have to be decided by the Prime Minister (preferably in agreement with the Cabinet) what Warzones can and can't sign on to the treaty.

The Prime Minister of Lazarus nor the Assembly of Lazarus can, at this time, reasonably promise (With a 100% Guarantee) to protect the "regional security" of a Warzone as the Charter of the Regional Guard (Constitutional Law) gives the Guard the power to raid and defend Warzones at its leisure nor does the Charter allow the Assembly or Prime Minister to invalidate this, and the Director of the Guard is not subordinate to the Prime Minister, rather subordinate to the Delegate. For Warzone Inc. to exist in a De Jure sense the Charter of the Regional Guard must be amended or the Delegate and by extension the Director of the Guard may be able to unilaterally nullify this treaty; passing a separate Constitutional law would be illegal as it would contradict the Charter of the Regional. Don't get me wrong I support Warzones Inc. but I think we should fix this issue before entering a formal arrangement.

Back