Feather
ƒ1,514
Nation
TempestShadow
Nominee (region): Federation of Conservative Nations

Proposed by: Sonoraland

The World Assembly,

Clarifying the Federation of Conservative Nations is not Founderless as of now;

Horrified at the Region's tolerance and presence of blatantly racist and homophobic material behind closed doors;

Appalled that they portray themselves as "Conservative" so as to conceal their true identity;

Noting the Region has assisted KAISERREICH, Liberated by SC #245 in Military Operations such as on The Commie Confederacy and others;

Also Noting KAISERREICH's Army, notorious for it's own attempts to enforce their Fascist ideology on other regions, has joined the Army of Freedom, the raiding force of the FCN;

Abhorred by their attempts to eliminate ideologies they disagree with using raids;

Believing a Liberation would leave the region open to invasion after the Founder is gone;

Certain that this Liberation will warn other regions which portray themselves as "Conservative" when in reality embrace fascist ideals and accept these views within their hallowed halls.

Hereby Liberates Federation of Conservative Nations

Against.

While the region is definitely shitty, these aren't the kind of things that require a neoliberation. Blacklisting them is just the better thing to do.

Ok so basically if they get liberated or condemned they will probably take it as an award as do most people who receive them. I have seen the screenshots but I just feel like the proposal is just poorly written. Such as the reference to  KAISERREICH which I think should not have been what it was surround apon, and plus what it dose have right is that people try to claim some horrible things is being conservative but idk what kind of conservative they are but I would never dream of doing that but I am not really sure what to do about this one. If the founder ever CTEs or gets deleted they will probably receive the full force of the raider community but this is not the right time for the resolution. I mean the WA is a little crazy at the moment so I just think we should take a step back and breathe. I remember about a month ago no resolutions where being made until the ban of capital punishment when it all went down hill. So I think we should disapprove of the resolution for now.

Back