Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Discussion] Roleplay government

In a way where one vote equals one vote, and we get leaders that are proportional to that.

The two are separate topics; for instance, Right to Life had a regional currency and a central bank to handle it. This economy was run through the regional government. I shall forewarn that the economy fell flat on its face and had no activity.

A roleplay government is more likely to succeed and is an entirely different topic. RtL also had one of these; we created a regional nation and government it with a mock Parliament.

We also decided, by regional vote on the forums, how to answer said nation's issues.

Having said that, I'd enjoy governing the nation like a Monarchy. The Parliament would be our own little form of the French Estates General, and would, presumably, be governed during the late 1700s, as an upheaval of democratic ideas surface. I call first estate.

The two are separate topics; for instance, Right to Life had a regional currency and a central bank to handle it. This economy was run through the regional government. I shall forewarn that the economy fell flat on its face and had no activity.
Well this one is largely automatic, and can run with little input needed.

On a different note, us having a pretend parliament of a sort sounds pretty fun, and we could pass/do whatever without consequences, or be able to discuss in a different way RL issues.

Back