Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Future Tech/Sci-Fi

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Fantasy/Steampunk

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (please post in the thread)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
They aren't too hard to make, unless you're me lol. I suck at making maps, and I'm still learning on Gimp 2. But yeah, maps are good.

Catalyse said:
I think it's safe to say we've reached an agreement on the time-frame and type of RP most of us want. I guess we just need people to organize this now.

Do you want me to set this up now and make a thread for it, or wait for us to have a Minister of Culture and work under them?

Contact me on discord when you see this.

I think we should get the RP going soon, instead of sitting around waiting. First thing we need: a map. Now, I'm partial to nice looking earth maps. But I really prefer maps that are made up, with new landmasses and such. Do we have any map makers here?

Lenlyvit said:
I think we should get the RP going soon, instead of sitting around waiting. First thing we need: a map. Now, I'm partial to nice looking earth maps. But I really prefer maps that are made up, with new landmasses and such. Do we have any map makers here?

I think we could work together and get something simple to start with, I'm thinking we want to take baby steps as we get this up and running.

Back