Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Office of the Managing Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Announcement from the Managing Director
Director Removals and Appointments[/hr][/hr]​

As per Mandate 12, I would like to remove Leonism and Custadia as Directors, and appoint Debussy as Director of Internal Management and Kingdom of Napels as Director of Public Relations.
Mandate 12 said:
(6) The Prime Minister may appoint Cabinet Ministers to assist with executive ministries, programs and activities, and must fill any ministries mandated by law. Appointment of Cabinet Ministers will be subject to confirmation by 50%+1 vote of the Assembly.

(7) Cabinet Ministers will serve until the end of the Prime Minister's term or until resignation, removal from office by the Assembly or the Prime Minister, or automatic removal from office.

Mentioned in my MD campaign, the cabinet mix-up has arrived! Custadia and Leonism have done great work with diplomatic talks and RP organization respectively, but I think having different individuals in charge of the PR and IM departments can help them grow more in the coming months.

That's where Kingdom of Napels (who has a steady head and showed a talent for helping others get involved during his time as Guard Director) and Debussy (who has helped conduct multiple IM projects and shown an appetite for more in the same direction) come in. I look forward to working with them more in the future, so please consider supporting them as Directors when their appointments come before the Assembly!

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

I am honored to be considered for Director of PR, and will do my best to fullfil the role. Congratulations to Debussy, as well!

While I was slightly surprised when Imaginary asked me to switch positions with Debussy, I understand her reasoning and wish my successor all the best. He has proven great dedication, energy and creativity, so should fulfill the role in an excellent manner. I am sorry if I disappointed anyone in my role as Director.

[align=center]
Lazarus_management_symbol.png

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Announcement from the Managing Director[/font]
Department Director appointmentsMzeusiaDomais[/hr]

Director of Shareholders appointment
[/hr]​

Hey all :)

So, as of the citizenship act, the Prime Minister must appoint a Director of Shareholders:
(2) The Prime Minister shall appoint a Minister as a Granting Official to advise the Delegate on citizenship applications.

Therefore, I have decided to appoint McChimp/Custadia as Director of Shareholders, who can do the following:
(3) The Granting Official may recommend to the Delegate that an applicant be declined when they:

a. Have no nation residing in Lazarus or noted on their application.
b. Have a criminal history in another region or organization.
c. Do not present themselves as a good prospect for citizenship

McChimp has been a long-time citizen and currently serves as Security Auditor. I believe he will make for a great Director of Shareholders who can give the Delegate valuable advice. I hope the Assembly will consider supporting this appointment.[/hr]

[align=center]

Director of Public Relations appointment
Ryccia[/hr]

Director of the Guard appointment
[/hr]​

Following Whatermelons' resignation, the Regional Guard has been without a leader for a while. That is why I would like to propose Roavin[/hr]

[align=center]Director of Internal Management & Granting Official[/hr]

Hi all,

Thank you for electing me, I hope I can meet your expectations. I'd like to express my congratulations to Domais for being such stiff opposition and my thanks for his having agreed to serve as Minister of Internal Management alongside New Rogernomics and Whatermelons, who I am appointing as Cabinet Deputies to that ministry. I am also appointing Chanku to serve as Public Relations Director, a department that I hope will thrive by cooperating with Internal Management and the inter-regional community. JoWhatup has had success managing the military in the past and he has agreed to do so again as this government's Director of the Guard. Last but not least, I'd like to appoint Frankender as Director of Citizenship. Get your questions ready for their confirmation threads!

Thanks again,
McChimp

Hey everyone!

I'd like to announce the following:

1. Domais has been appointed to Director of Shareholdership. Domais is an active member of our community and they are committed to succeeding in their position, and I look forward to working with him over the next few months.
2. New Rogernomics has been appointed to Director of Internal Management. This shouldn't be a surprise as I mentioned this in my campaign thread. NR has a lot of good ideas so I am enthusiastic to work with them this term!
3. Jo has agreed to stay on as the Director of the Guard. He is active and skilled, and I hope to take the Guard to new heights within the term with him.
4. I have not yet appointed a PR Director, but you will soon hear from me about this soon!

Thanks to all who elected me, and I hope to exceed everyone's expectations this term!

Your Director,
Whatermelons

Quick update:

I've decided to appoint McChimp as the new Director of Public Relations. McChimp has been a dedicated servant to the region and I'd like to continue to work closely with him.

Your Director,
Whatermelons

Hi,

Due to personal reasons which will result in me spending less time on NationStates, I have decided to resign from my position as Managing Director of Lazarus. Sorry things couldn't work out, but hopefully Domais' superb work in recruiting new shareholders will lead to Lazarus to new heights.

Whatermelons

[Archive] Office of the Managing Director

This is an archive of past posts from Managing Directors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back