Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? :

Yes in another game community (cybernations)

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? :

No

Do you have assignment preferences? :

N/A

What interests you most about diplomacy? :

Making contacts/friends, supporting communities

Additional information/questions:

dmofadriatican: accepted!

Istandor: accepted!

Aurelius: accepted!

Welcome aboard, you all :) please join our FA server here: https://discord.gg/VxsDKW6

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Depends on what you mean as Ambassador. I was the delegate of Warzone Australia, Warzone Airspace and conducted foreign affairs. I also am the founder of the dead UCR Extalia and I did foreign affairs there. So yes I guess, but if you mean like of a larger region like a GCR, the answer would be no.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : 10000 Islands, I was banned from their discord a year ago for being a raider.

Do you have assignment preferences? : No

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Meeting new people and also working with people. Maybe I'll make a few new friends.

Additional information/questions: None

Domais;8757 said:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Depends on what you mean as Ambassador. I was the delegate of Warzone Australia, Warzone Airspace and conducted foreign affairs. I also am the founder of the dead UCR Extalia and I did foreign affairs there. So yes I guess, but if you mean like of a larger region like a GCR, the answer would be no.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : 10000 Islands, I was banned from their discord a year ago for being a raider.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Meeting new people and also working with people. Maybe I'll make a few new friends.

Accepted, please join our FA server: https://discord.gg/VxsDKW6

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Not in a GCR but I have run UCR's and did culture there.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Nope

Are you good at making graphics? I'm okay it.

Do you like writing? Yes

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? Not really, but I could do it if needed.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, I've been part of a few culture ministries! I really like writing and planning events and festivals, as they're amazing fun to plan, and really rewarding when they succeed.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? I'm not as interested in Regional RP, but I can always check it out.

Are you good at making graphics? I'm not too bad.

Do you like writing? I adore writing - I don't know how good I am though.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? - Yes! It's amazing fun, even though I might not be qualified enough to do it, I can help introduce newbies to NS.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I have worked as the TRR ambassador to the West Pacific and I have also worked as the South Pacific's ambassador to Lazarus and The North Pacific.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Not that I'm aware of.

Do you have assignment preferences? : Nope, as long as it isn't TSP or TRR, as I'm a citizen there.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Diplomacy is an exceedingly interesting field - it involved so many opinions and so many little historical details that it becomes very interesting.

Additional information/questions: nope.

Agalaesia;9761 said:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I have worked as the TRR ambassador to the West Pacific and I have also worked as the South Pacific's ambassador to Lazarus and The North Pacific.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Not that I'm aware of.

Do you have assignment preferences? : Nope, as long as it isn't TSP or TRR, as I'm a citizen there.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Diplomacy is an exceedingly interesting field - it involved so many opinions and so many little historical details that it becomes very interesting.

Additional information/questions: nope.

Approved

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : No

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Something different.

Debussy;10159 said:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : No

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Something different.

Accepted!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, i liked RP
Are you interested in regional role-playing?Yes

Are you good at making graphics?No

Do you like writing?Yes

Do you like welcoming nations to the region?Yes

I have retracted my application.

EpBBy4T.png

Shareholdership Department Applications

What is the Shareholdership Department about?

The Department of Shareholdership is looking for new recruits! We're looking for people who have ideas/are willing to put in effort into recruiting people from Lazarus to become shareholders or join other ministries, in addition to producing manuals or guides.

Make an application in the form below if participation in this department interests you.

Shareholdership Department Application: Make Your Application

Fill in the form:

Do you have any experience in this area?

Are you interested in creating telegrams or dispatches that encourage people to join ministries or apply for citizenship?

Are you interested in creating guides or FAQs to help new people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any experience in this area? A little bit, served as minister of interior/integration in another region

Are you interested in creating telegrams or dispatches that encourage people to join ministries or apply for citizenship?
yes
Are you interested in creating guides or FAQs to help new people? yes

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : yes

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : no

Do you have assignment preferences? : not really

What interests you most about diplomacy? : learning more about other regions and representing lazarus abroad!

Additional information/questions: previously served as europeia's foreign affairs minister for 2 terms but not fa minister currently :D

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, I have been europeia's culture minister, i mostly liked event planning

Are you interested in regional role-playing? kind of? not really :/

Are you good at making graphics? i'm ok at googling for transparent images and assembling them on google slides! so eehhhh,,,not really

Do you like writing? sure, a decent amount

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? yes!!!!

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I was Foreign Minister of Lazarus before, so, I presume yes.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : I don't think so.

Do you have assignment preferences? : Any will do.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : It is an interesting field. The arena where the fate of friendships and bad blood is decided, and sometimes even the fate of a region. Foreign policy is an integral part of the NS experience (yes, I'm keeping that answer from more than two years ago lol).

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I was Foreign Minister of Lazarus before, so, I presume yes.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : I don't think so.

Do you have assignment preferences? : Any will do.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : It is an interesting field. The arena where the fate of friendships and bad blood is decided, and sometimes even the fate of a region. Foreign policy is an integral part of the NS experience (yes, I'm keeping that answer from more than two years ago lol).

Welcome! I will get you masked, where I can :D

u17aDOe.png

Court Justice Needed!

Description: Must be willing to learn, and be able to interpret the constitution and regional laws.

Job Responsibilities:
  • Will need to work with the other justices to interpret the constitution and laws of Lazarus without bias,
  • Will need to oversee criminal cases, where citizens and/or non-citizens are brought to trial,
  • Will need to be able to answer legal questions relating to the constitution and regional law,
  • Will need to respect the privacy and rights of those brought to trial.

Requirements:
  • Must be a citizen of Lazarus,
  • May not be in any other official roles, inclusive of Prime Minister, Director, and so on, but excluding the Council of Lazarene Security.

Make an Application Below (Copy/Paste)

Code:
[B]Nation Name:[/B]

[B]Job Desired:[/B]

[B]Do you have any experience in another region?[/B]

[B]Have you held a position like this before?[/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back