Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Hegemon (Delegate) Announcements

Hi everyone,

See that Imkihca person who started this thread--our former Delegate Imki? I am recommending her forward as one of our two needed Justices. She has been a big part of Lazarus for some time now and is willing to devote the time to learn about Lazarene law and handle judge work for us.

I am still choosing among options for a second suggested Justice and should have more on that this weekend, I hope.

Assembly, do your voting stuff.

Signed,

Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus

A good nomination, full support.

Cool beans! Congrats Imki; can't wait to grill you on the workings of the mandate you instituted once it gets to the assembly. >:)

Many thanks to Tubbs for making progress on filling the court!

Permanent Ban from Lazarus

Given that Vaxcorp/Viennaria have:
a) Participated in Lazarus under false pretenses and omitted information from their citizenship application,
b) Made conversations public that were said in confidence in citizens only assembly areas without authorization,
c) Participated in a plot outlined in a TG to offer The Pacific, a waypoint to attack Lazarus, Osiris, and members of the APC,
d) Is part of the same region as the TG threat mentions, and is either a puppet or closely affiliated with it.

It would be a clear threat to the security to Lazarus to ever allow such players to hold citizenship in Lazarus.

This ban shall concern the players: Vaxcorp and Viennaria

The CLS may now vote on this.

Signed,

Hi everyone! I'll keep this brief.

After giving this thought and reviewing the situation, I'm looking to appoint Domais as successor to Debussy as Speaker after the election is over, per Debussy's own recommendation regarding Domais's capabilities.

Also I will be looking to appoint Debussy as the newest Security Auditor, when they have left the Speaker position.

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus

Hi everyone,

In light of Atlantica's expressed desire to step down as a Justice and subsequent discussion with New Rogernomics and in light of the applications of Lazarene Ryccia and Chanku to the Justice positions now available, I hereby put forth Lazarene Ryccia and Chanku as nominations for the two currently open Justice positions.

The Assembly can now do that voting thing. :)

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus

Authorization for Permanent Ban from Lazarus

This ban and/or ejection shall authorize if considered necessary due to their spamming, the nation(s) Theempi, Theemp, Bronislandian Theempi, and their other affiliated nations in NationStates.

The CLS may now vote on this.

Signed,

Limitation on Holding Office

Recently, Clorinda presented the Council for Lazarene Security with logs which showed then Prime Minister Domais proposing the recall of our Delegate through a proxy, John Laurens.

In the interests of regional stability, Treadwellia and the Council hoped he would not release these logs, given previous conversations with Clorinda on the matter.

In spite of this, Clorinda motioned for Domais' recall and published the conversation for the furtherance of his own political goals.

In doing so, he has broken faith with the security apparatus and with the region.

In response, the Council shall vote to prohibit him from holding any political office. This will not be reviewed until the end of August 2022.

Signed,

Not sure if I'm allowed to post in this thread but let the record show that I did not present these logs to the CLS, I presented them solely to NR and after a bit of discussion I allowed him to send them to Treadwellia.

Additionally, what political goals could I fulfill by releasing the logs? It was likely that Domais was not going to be removed by a vote and that he would've resumed his duties as PM, seems like high risk low reward to me if I'm hypothetically trying to screw him over to forward my own interests.

Next of all, Chimp, I'd be surprised if you weren't the one that proposed this. Do I have proof that you did? Obviously not as I'm not a CLS member or willing to insert myself into its affairs, however it's safe to say that you've been gunning against me since day one in order to prevent any form of progress that I may bring with me.

It's a shame that this is happening, I'm sure the CLS will easily pass this and minimize my role in the region to nothing so that I may leave of my accord. Oh well, no hard feelings.

I guess we all take an L once or twice. Though if this passes I won't automatically give everyone the satisfaction of me leaving, I'll duke it out, I just hope you can get used to some irregularity again.

To NR, Treadwellia/Tubbius, Ryccia, Jo, and co: Thank you for welcoming me and making the region reminiscent of a home. I hope I can stay, if not, we'll talk later. :)

Limitation on Holding Office

In the interests of regional stability, Treadwellia and the Council hoped he would not release these logs, given previous conversations with Clorinda on the matter.

While I am not siding with Clorinda here, was this communicated to him that this should not be released?

While I am not siding with Clorinda here, was this communicated to him that this should not be released?
This is referred to here:
In the interests of regional stability, Treadwellia and the Council hoped he would not release these logs, given previous conversations with Clorinda on the matter
The feeling given what was said in private conversations, was that the logs would not be released.

Back