Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shareholdership Application is Under Review

Shareholdership will be revoked if a nation cannot be found on record for this member.

Shareholdership will be revoked if a nation cannot be found on record for this member.

Nation in Lazarus: An Enigmatic Mongoose

WA Nation: An Enigmatic Mongoose

NS Identities: An Enigmatic Mongoose, Rebels and Saints, Doctor Fitz, Hamilton Fans. There are older ones from before I made Rebels and Saints, but I don't remember most of them.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Unfortunately I have a bit of a record.

- Accused of slander in the United Nations of Liberalia after having accused three government officials of election fraud, for which I was temporarily banned (the ban was revoked in less than 12 hours after two of the accused confessed, my claims were substantiated, and many individuals threatened to leave the region if the ban wasn't revoked).

- Accused of a myriad of charges including manipulation, fraud, incitement, and treason in the United Nations of Liberalia, due to controversial political actions I had taken during the preceding years. After it was made clear that most of the population of the region found my behavior to not be in violation of regional law, no trial was conducted or charge pursued. The Unconventional Alliance (a shootoff of the United Nations of Liberalia) continues to hold me as guilty for these charges.

- Accused of and found guilty (by means of confession) of espionage against The Wolf Clan.

- Accused of treason against the United Nations of Liberalia by The Unconventional Alliance. Since my "treason" was banning several players from United Nations of Liberalia for OOC moderation reasons, and since I was the Founder of United Nations of Liberalia (a little hard to commit treason against myself), I don't think this has any basis.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: United Nations of Liberalia (where I've functioned as Minister of Defense, as well as Minister of Foreign Affairs for three different administrations, and on two brief occassions as head of state), as well as, for brief times:

- Lily (for approximately one week, during which I briefly participated in military activities)
- The Pacific (for a couple weeks, where I participated in the forum and was made part of the WA Squadron)
- The Order of the Grey Wardens (on-and-off for a couple months, where I occassionally participated in military activities)
- The Unconventional Alliance (where I briefly functioned as co-Founder)
- The Wolf Clan (for espionage purposes; I served there for a short time as a Senator)

I've also resided in other regions for brief times or with puppets, but I've never "participated" in them.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Foreign affairs has always been my first and greatest love in NS, so I'll probably apply to help out there (assuming I'm accepted as a citizen, which, given my record, I may not be).

Last edited by a moderator:
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Did you submit this using a IP proxy? (Yes/No): No

Nation in Lazarus: Canton Empire

WA Nation: Yasuke

NS Identities: Canton Empire, Constie, JL

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? (Yes/No): No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yeah

Do you affirm this information is correct? (Yes/No): Yes.

Oath of Membership:
From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Endorsement getting (idk I used to be a guardian here it was fun)

Nation in Lazarus: An Enigmatic Mongoose

WA Nation: An Enigmatic Mongoose

NS Identities: An Enigmatic Mongoose, Rebels and Saints, Doctor Fitz, Hamilton Fans. There are older ones from before I made Rebels and Saints, but I don't remember most of them.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Unfortunately I have a bit of a record.

- Accused of slander in the United Nations of Liberalia after having accused three government officials of election fraud, for which I was temporarily banned (the ban was revoked in less than 12 hours after two of the accused confessed, my claims were substantiated, and many individuals threatened to leave the region if the ban wasn't revoked).

- Accused of a myriad of charges including manipulation, fraud, incitement, and treason in the United Nations of Liberalia, due to controversial political actions I had taken during the preceding years. After it was made clear that most of the population of the region found my behavior to not be in violation of regional law, no trial was conducted or charge pursued. The Unconventional Alliance (a shootoff of the United Nations of Liberalia) continues to hold me as guilty for these charges.

- Accused of and found guilty (by means of confession) of espionage against The Wolf Clan.

- Accused of treason against the United Nations of Liberalia by The Unconventional Alliance. Since my "treason" was banning several players from United Nations of Liberalia for OOC moderation reasons, and since I was the Founder of United Nations of Liberalia (a little hard to commit treason against myself), I don't think this has any basis.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: United Nations of Liberalia (where I've functioned as Minister of Defense, as well as Minister of Foreign Affairs for three different administrations, and on two brief occassions as head of state), as well as, for brief times:

- Lily (for approximately one week, during which I briefly participated in military activities)
- The Pacific (for a couple weeks, where I participated in the forum and was made part of the WA Squadron)
- The Order of the Grey Wardens (on-and-off for a couple months, where I occassionally participated in military activities)
- The Unconventional Alliance (where I briefly functioned as co-Founder)
- The Wolf Clan (for espionage purposes; I served there for a short time as a Senator)

I've also resided in other regions for brief times or with puppets, but I've never "participated" in them.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Foreign affairs has always been my first and greatest love in NS, so I'll probably apply to help out there (assuming I'm accepted as a citizen, which, given my record, I may not be).
IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

Nation in Lazarus: Canton Empire

WA Nation: Yasuke

NS Identities: Canton Empire, Constie, JL

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? (Yes/No): No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yeah

Do you affirm this information is correct? (Yes/No): Yes.

Oath of Membership:
From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Endorsement getting (idk I used to be a guardian here it was fun)

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Tetik

WA Nation:Tetik

NS Identities: Tetik
Tirisia Autonomous Zone

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I belonged to the North Pacific but I didn't held positions in the Region.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: No.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

zHT7ni5.png

Nation in Lazarus: The HEM

WA Nation: None at present

NS Identities: HEM, Atlantis

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? (No): Not within the last ten years

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, Europeia

Do you affirm this information is correct? (Yes):

Oath of Membership:[/B] From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Not sure yet!

zHT7ni5.png

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? (No): Not within the last ten years

Oath of Membership:[/B] From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What is your nation in Lazarus? Snow and Ice Caps

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? No

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Snow and Ice Caps

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? Not anymore.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? No

Do you affirm this information is correct? Yes

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

Welcome to Lazarus! Your application will be processed once the new cabinet is confirmed, which should be very soon!

zHT7ni5.png

Survey (optional):

Hey, great to see you here! Your application will be processed very shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back