Chief Operating Officer
Date Passed: 4-26-2022.Council of Lazarene Security Appeals Process
(1) Any resident or citizen may petition for the Council of Lazarene Security to revoke a ban of a resident or citizen from Lazarus, unless the ban was enforced by a court decision.
(2) Petitions to conduct a Decision Review shall:
a. be submitted to the Council in a public area,
b. identify any changes to their character or status,
c. include quotes and commentary thereof in support of altering their status in Lazarus.
(3) The Delegate shall consider the petition for at least two days before deciding whether to authorize a review of a decision by two-thirds vote.
(4) Upon deciding to conduct a Decision Review, the Chairperson shall immediately serve notice in a public place that a Decision Review has begun.
(5) The decision and a summary of their reasoning shall be published in a public area.