Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Question [Question] Do appointments mandated for a PM's term have to be successfully confirmed?

Apply this prefix to questions

Wang Yao

Son of the East
Areopagite (Justice)
Epilektoi (CLS)
Citizen
Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,680
Nation
Wang Yao
Region
Lazarus
Greetings, I would ask like to ask if Government appointments mandated by Lazarene laws have to be successfully confirmed for a PM term to be considered as having respected those laws.

Specifically, the Lazarene Citizenship Act (January 2020) (https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/2648/) reads the following:
Article I. Grant of Citizenship
[...]
(2) The Prime Minister shall appoint a Minister as a Granting Official to advise the Delegate on citizenship applications.

And the Charter of the Lazarene Regional Guard (December 2018) (https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/2135/) reads the following:
Section 1. Establishment of the Lazarene Regional Guard
(2) The Delegate will be the commander-in-chief of the Regional Guard. The Prime Minister must appoint a Cabinet Minister to serve as operational commander of the Regional Guard, subordinate to the Delegate and subject to approval of the Delegate and all provisions for appointment and removal of a minister. Operational command authority may be further delegated to a chain of command subordinate to the Cabinet Minister.

Thanks in advance for the time taken by the Court to answer these questions of mine.
(PS: Nothing to do with this question but I just want to state that I do intend to get a Director of Shareholdership confirmed regardless of the Court's answer and I'm open to candidacies.)

I shall drop the first part of the question, regarding Granting Official, due to the current version of the Lazarene Citizenship Act making it obsolete.

However, I shall maintain the second part, regarding the appointment obligation and validation of a Cabinet Minister serving as operational commander of the Regional Guard.

Back