ƒ1,781
Nation
Clorinda
Region
Lazarus
Recall: Domais as Prime Minister

Proposed by: @Clorinda​

Preamble

We the assembly, hereby recall and remove the Prime Minister from their office for dereliction of duty

Section 1. An act to recall the Prime Minister

(1)
The Prime Minister, Domais shall be recalled and removed from their office.

For a while now it's been frustrating to be in cabinet. The Prime Minister gives their ministers the guise of "free reign" when ultimately it's simply the fact that they have no real direction. Besides having multiple messages left unanswered in the past, our PM has showed a lack of awareness and responsibility. In order to not risk breaching any laws, I will hold back on providing specific bits and pieces of conversations I've found troubling and would like to initiate for Domais' recall.

High aspirations are great until your wants are thrust onto the shoulders of others with no care and minimal willingness to take responsibility.

I would like to state that these unanswered questions are like "Hi" and "What's up" or "What do you want me to do". Something, that I am asked day in and day out. Instead, of simply asking those questions maybe he should propose we do something. We have/had another project in the works for foreign affairs that apparently has been abandoned by not me, but that region and the Foreign Minister himself. As far as I am concerned my agenda for this term has been completed.

As for me being "aloof", I read every channel, look at every ping. Just because I do not say anything does not mean I do not read anything. I even read most of the posts on the RMB.

Is the cabinet a bit inactive? Yes, it is. But, in my humble opinion, we have done more than the previous few administrations combined. I cannot possibly do everything. So I just focus on things that I want to do personally such as regional recruitment which has been going very well for me and the region. Or WA outreach.

I would like to state that these unanswered questions are like "Hi" and "What's up" or "What do you want me to do". Something, that I am asked day in and day out. Instead, of simply asking those questions maybe he should propose we do something. We have/had another project in the works for foreign affairs that apparently has been abandoned by not me, but that region and the Foreign Minister himself. As far as I am concerned my agenda for this term has been completed.

As for me being "aloof", I read every channel, look at every ping. Just because I do not say anything does not mean I do not read anything. I even read most of the posts on the RMB.

Is the cabinet a bit inactive? Yes, it is. But, in my humble opinion, we have done more than the previous few administrations combined. I cannot possibly do everything. So I just focus on things that I want to do personally such as regional recruitment which has been going very well for me and the region. Or WA outreach.
Seeing as I proposed and started organization regarding the festival with TWP and you asked me to essentially write your three sentence statement for you, I don't see how I'm in the wrong here.

Second of all, the festival with TRR coincided with V-Day celebrations, which you would've known if you listened to me before rushing into meaningless events because you want some quick satisfaction.

Next of all, I've been the only one proposing things that have merit in our DMs. You proposed asking Osiris to pile on Tubbs to me because you wanted to take a potshot at Balder for the lulz.

Your agenda is completed? What about that entire list you lauded above your head, shouting that you had many more comprehensive concrete ideas than Jack?

It's laughable the things you've proposed to me in secrecy and I'm not one to embarrass you here.

Well, the job of a leader is to bust his cabinet's butts when they're slacking off. Put forth their own ideas and work with them to get things done. If you can't keep cabinet members active, then you need to find replacements. Seems to me that you didn't. And sometimes you just gotta do all the work yourself when things slow down. You're the Prime Minister. You don't hope they'll work. You make them do it or find someone else that will.

Well, the job of a leader is to bust his cabinet's butts when they're slacking off. Put forth their own ideas and work with them to get things done. If you can't keep cabinet members active, then you need to find replacements. Seems to me that you didn't. And sometimes you just gotta do all the work yourself when things slow down. You're the Prime Minister. You don't hope they'll work. You make them do it or find someone else that will.
Jumping on this, Jack and I both let you know that the granting official had been missing applications on multiple occasions, you had the audacity to complain back about them but didn't make any changes.

This seems like something that is best talked out and dealt with privately, rather than creating unnecessary public drama via a recall motion.

This seems like something that is best talked out to and dealt with privately, rather than creating unnecessary drama in the whole region via a recall motion.
It's not the region's responsibility to hold its government accountable?

Seeing as I proposed and started organization regarding the festival with TWP and you asked me to essentially write your three sentence statement for you, I don't see how I'm in the wrong here.

Second of all, the festival with TRR coincided with V-Day celebrations, which you would've known if you listened to me before rushing into meaningless events because you want some quick satisfaction.

Next of all, I've been the only one proposing things that have merit in our DMs. You proposed asking Osiris to pile on Tubbs to me because you wanted to take a potshot at Balder for the lulz.

Your agenda is completed? What about that entire list you lauded above your head, shouting that you had many more comprehensive concrete ideas than Jack?

It's laughable the things you've proposed to me in secrecy and I'm not one to embarrass you here.
1: I asked for was your input to make sure it was consistent with our join policy. It would look weird if I were to say something completely different than what you said. We need to have a consistent policy.

2: Okay, I pinged everyone in that planning server almost 2 weeks ago telling them we should start planning. I did not get a response. I then asked what was up and you said that we are putting that on hold because of some internal event in TRR. This is funny because you previously had stated that it would be fine as long as it didn't get pushed to march.

Did I read that right? An event with a treaty ally is supposedly "pointless".

3: The idea that was a serious proposal is ridiculous. It was spitballing at best.

4: I have ended the war with the NPO, and we are writing updates. I have created a public list of Ambassadors.

1: I asked for was your input to make sure it was consistent with our join policy. It would look weird if I were to say something completely different than what you said. We need to have a consistent policy.

2: Okay, I pinged everyone in that planning server almost 2 weeks ago telling them we should start planning. I did not get a response. I then asked what was up and you said that we are putting that on hold because of some internal event in TRR. This is funny because you previously had stated that it would be fine as long as it didn't get pushed to march.

Did I read that right? An event with a treaty ally is supposedly "pointless".

3: The idea that was a serious proposal is ridiculous. It was spitballing at best.

4: I have ended the war with the NPO, and we are writing updates. I have created a public list of Ambassadors.

You have created a public list of ambassadors by copy + pasting the list on the FA Department server.

"Did I read that right? An event with a treaty ally is supposedly "pointless"." - You kept proposing new event ideas, like no one wants a new PSSP and we don't have the manpower for constant festivals this early on. You'd think if you were legitimately concerned about cultural activities and fulfilling treaty obligations you would've gotten involved in past planning in more detail.

"…consistent with our join policy" For the West Pacific's newspaper? They asked how you felt about the event and its workings.

Either Domais has given you nothing to do or his instructions have been impractical; you can accuse him of one or the other, not both. With respect to the citizenship applications, Domais and I have in fact spoken about this-I have been sick this last week in particular.

Consider the kindness that he has shown in offering you, as newcomers, positions in the cabinet. Do you not regret stabbing him in the back?

Either Domais has given you nothing to do or his instructions have been impractical; you can accuse him of one or the other, not both. With respect to the citizenship applications, Domais and I have in fact spoken about this-I have been sick this last week in particular.

Consider the kindness that Domais has shown in offering you, as newcomers, positions in the cabinet. Was it really wise to stab him in the back?
I'm accusing him of both as I have been the one planning, mostly alone with Aga. Domais has been sporadic and when he has consulted with me, it's been over ridiculous shit.

Stab him in the back? Like how he attempted to stab our Delegate in the back when he proposed that we recall Tubbius using JL as a proxy?

I'm accusing him of both as I have been the one planning, mostly alone with Aga. Domais has been sporadic and when he has consulted with me, it's been over ridiculous shit.

Stab him in the back? Like how he attempted to stab our Delegate in the back when he proposed that we recall Tubbius using JL as a proxy?
This is one of the problems I have with you. I told you to include Alno, which you weren't doing for the first month by your own admission. The fact that you were excluding a Deputy Minister from planning, and apparently still are is problematic. I told you that if you had an idea, you should bring it up with your Deputy Ministers instead of coming directly to me, or requesting embassies (twice) without consulting me.

Recalling Tubbs was a spitball, that I was considering because he wasn't doing a lot gameside. Particularly, endotarting which I thought was something that was a must for a GCR Delegate. Especially, seeing I was trying to build endorsements. But, I asked him to do so, and he did so.

This is one of the problems I have with you. I told you to include Alno, which you weren't doing for the first month by your own admission.

Seeing as you randomly made Alno my Deputy Minister and then expected me to include him even when he was busy and unavailable, even going as far to bitch at me once for "not inviting him to a server" when I had days prior and he had just not joined, I think you and I both know this isn't completely true.

To whom did he propose this, when and where?
To me, our DMs, early on. He also discussed asking NR to be on the CLS and how he was thirsting for a GCR delegacy.

Seeing as you randomly made Alno my Deputy Minister and then expected me to include him even when he was busy and unavailable, even going as far to bitch at me once for "not inviting him to a server" when I had days prior and he had just not joined, I think you and I both know this isn't completely true.

To me, our DMs, early on. He also discussed asking NR to be on the CLS and how he was thirsting for a GCR delegacy.
All of these things you say were mostly spitballing. Or made as a joke. Things that you went along with. There are many things I could leak that would look negative on you in these DMs which I will not state. I will state several things that you have objectively done, sometimes publicly done, which has made me consider your removal a month ago. In addition to the Alno situation.

You made a public statement on the RMB about an endorsement program run without government permission. Something I thought you were going to DM me about.

You requested two embassies without asking me. The latest one after I told you that you were to ask me first and that I wanted no new in-game embassies.

I gave you a chance, I said I'll talk to him nicely and tell him to improve. Which I did. I was polite. And things were seeming to get better. Apparently, I was wrong.

Remove me then? Consider this a recall from the perspective of a private citizen. I don't mind sharing our entire DM history here.

Just a little taster for everyone.
19806E62-9EE2-4AB0-9508-79F35065DB3F.jpeg

Back