#1 Introductions

Feather
ƒ2
Nation
State of Ubuntu
Region
NS Lazarus
Hello,
All I want to know is, Is Lazcorp inter species?
I have read all I can about the region and as a ruler, I need to know certain information to make the right decisions.
And if it is multi, or inter species, can the Entities properly identify themselves so that I can be able to embed tools that will benefit not just the region but member nations. I know it is ancient, but what dimension. And why is the Maps masked. Please let me know. Thanks

New Rogernomics

Councilor (75%)
gemgemgemgemgem
Staff member
Chief Operating Officer
Security Auditor
Shareholder (Citizen)
Feather
ƒ4,163
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
R/D Stance
Neutral
Political Stance
Green
D&D Alignment
Lawful Good
Hello,
All I want to know is, Is Lazcorp inter species?
I have read all I can about the region and as a ruler, I need to know certain information to make the right decisions.
And if it is multi, or inter species, can the Entities properly identify themselves so that I can be able to embed tools that will benefit not just the region but member nations. I know it is ancient, but what dimension. And why is the Maps masked. Please let me know. Thanks
LazCorp is set in modern tech to later, so there is no restriction on role-playing different species.

We have a main regional map with an application process so that we reasonably get as many RPers on it as possible, as a free for all would mean we run out of room.

In the future we might want regional maps set up just for specific RPs, such as ones set before modern tech or in far future.