Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Negligence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feather
ƒ1,014
Dear Honorable Office Holder

I am hereby as a concerned citizen under the Lazarus Region. I am very worried about the negligence that I am recieving from the other nations at the Lazarus Boardroom.

I dearly love my Lazarus Region and I am honored to be the part of our respected region but the treatment am recieving is making me thinking twice about being the part of thus reigion.

I will be very thankful if this situation is taken into account.

Yours faithfully
Ndlekana K.(Mr) of United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana.

You should probably explain what you mean by that, as that can sound very vague if you don't say specifics of what you found unacceptable.

If you have an issue with someone's behavior you should immediately inform myself, McChimp, ot Tubbius, as we have the ability to warn people for their behavior and sort out disputes.

Date:13 February 2022, 09:14 am

Subject: Response

Dear Sir/Madam(Office Holder)

I am writing this letter to give about a response.I may be vague as a nation but this was the only way to get an attention from you. This is very tiring I have been trying to speak to you for several times and u have been negligent. Let alone that am still experiencing the very treatment back at the Lazarus Board! I believe that Lazarus have changed a lot......there is lack of Communication around here, I don't know whether this is done to me or a daily basis matter.

I hope this will be taken into account

Thanking You
Ndlekana K.( Mr) for
United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana

Thread closed and archived, as this is nothing in this is actionable as far as RMB or Discord activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back