Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Introductions

GIF by Fuzzballs

Hi everyone!

I was here for a short time over a year and a half ago and have just ambled my way back over here.

Good to see y'all!

Hi everyone!

I was here for a short time over a year and a half ago and have just ambled my way back over here.

Good to see y'all!
Welcome. Hope you have a great time here. :lazflag:

Reactions: Aga
Hello everyone !

I've been more or less* present in Lazarus for a couple of years. I really enjoy being in Lazarus, and also I don't really plan on having any responsibility, as I don't want to sink too much time in Nationstates, I've wanted to check out the forums. If you're interested in the background of Fluffiness, you can check it out here : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fluffiness/detail=factbook There's not that much, but I'm trying to slowly expand it. I'm interested in some light RP. I'll be trying not to disappear once again.

With love and fluffy ponies,
Fluffiness

* More less than more

Welcome, and hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Hello Lazarus! I had a question, how do I earn Lazarene Feathers on the forum, I'm kind of new here...

I also just applied to be a shareholder. What else is there to do here?

Hello Lazarus! I had a question, how do I earn Lazarene Feathers on the forum, I'm kind of new here...

I also just applied to be a shareholder. What else is there to do here?
By posting, such as in the spam threads.

As for what there is to do:
With our regional government there are opportunities to get involved in the politics of the region. Lazarus has regional elections every four months for most political positions, and there are opportunities to become a member of a Department (Ministry) and serve Lazarus that way. You can get hands on experience of how our government works, and maybe even run for political office yourself in the future. This section of the guide will give you a brief run down of what is on offer.

The Assembly of Lazarus - This is the main legislative body of Lazarus, where shareholders (citizens) and employees (residents) of LazCorp propose and discuss legislation and issues of the realm. In order to vote on legislation or in regional elections however, you must become a Shareholder (Citizen). It isn't hard to become a Citizen, so you might want to give it a try, and become a fully-fledged member of the community, though you are just as welcome to stay a Resident and join in on basic forum activities.

Departments (Ministries) of Lazarus - The following Departments (Ministries) of Lazarus are often open to new members, so you should feel free to ask around about joining one and helping out.

Public Relations - Manages the Diplomatic Relations of Lazarus
Link
[Become an Ambassador]

Regional Guard - Military Forces of Lazarus
Link
[Join here]

Internal Management - Organizes Events, Media (such as the Gazette), and Role-Plays
Link
[Join here]

Spyfall

The game is called Spyfall and how it works is all the players except one are told the secret location out of 20 listed locations. That one person is the spy. Players take turns asking questions to other players that help them to figure out who knows the secret location and who doesn't. However they must be careful not to be too obvious, because at any time the spy can declare themselves and guess what the secret location is. If they are right, the spy wins! The rest of the players win if the spy guesses wrong or if they open a vote and unanimously determine who the spy is.

The official game rules can be found here, but there will be some tweaks to adapt to the forum.

Rules
  • A list of twenty different locations will be provided.
  • Every player will be messaged their role. The good guys will be told the secret location, the spy will not be.
  • A randomly selected player will be chosen to ask the first question (usually vaguely about the location) to another player. For example "Tubbius how is the weather?"
  • The player who just answered the question can then ask a question to any other player except the person who just asked them a question.
  • At any time, a player can pause the round and accuse another player of being the spy. If everyone except the accused player unanimously agrees, that will be the final vote. If the accused player is the spy the good guys win. If not, the spy wins.
  • Players can only make one accusation each during the round.
  • At any time, the spy can show themselves and guess the secret location. If the spy is correct, the spy wins. If not, the spy loses.
  • If by the end of the round no one has won the game, the player who was randomly selected to start the game can discuss their suspicions with everyone and put forward an accusation of someone as the spy. If everyone agrees that will be the guess for the spy. If it's wrong the spy wins. If everyone cannot agree on the first accusation, the next player will have a chance to make their accusation.
  • The round ends after the amount of questions asked is equal to 2 X the number of players. For example if there are 7 players the round ends after 14 questions.

Sign ups will be open for a week, so until January 19th 2022. I would like to get at least 6-8 players. If we have enough people sign up we might do 2 games because I think there is a maximum on how many can play.

Fluffiness
Frankender

Last edited:
Yup, I'm back. Take a deep breath. Count down from five.

Good. Now then, let's begin. "Hello, world."

It's nice to see you back. :)

Back