This has been archived or tabled.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milograd

Resident Attaché (15%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ0
The Lazarene Citizenship Act mandates that applicants have nations in Lazarus -- the requirement for citizens, however, seems much more lax. Is it a correct interpretation of the law that I could apply for citizenship while having a nation in Lazarus, instantly lose that nation (maybe several times) somehow, and then retain citizenship while nationless by convincing the assembly to grant me an inactivity waiver?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
You need to have a nation in Lazarus during the processing of your application, and it needs to be mentioned in that application, if you don't have one, your application is not valid. If you are not a citizen, you can't be provided an activity waiver:
(4) The Assembly may alternatively permit an inactivity waiver for a citizen by two-thirds vote.
Someone could be voted on for an activity waiver while they are still a citizen, and during the time that the Assembly Speaker or Admins have not yet removed citizenship for having no nation in the region.

The Lazarene Citizenship Act mandates that applicants have nations in Lazarus -- the requirement for citizens, however, seems much more lax. Is it a correct interpretation of the law that I could apply for citizenship while having a nation in Lazarus, instantly lose that nation (maybe several times) somehow, and then retain citizenship while nationless by convincing the assembly to grant me an inactivity waiver?

Thank you for your time.
If you wish to request a ruling regarding this, please make a separate thread to request one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back