Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your nation in Lazarus? Clorinda

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? No.

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Ereh

Do you have any other nations? Yes.

If so, what are they? Ereh (formerly Marilyn Manson Freaks, Marilyn Manson, etc.)

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities?
Most Manson nations.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? No.

Do you affirm this information is correct? Yes

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

IP Proxy Check: Clean

After extensive review and discussion, I've decided to object to your application.

Okay, would you be willing or able to provide your reasoning here or via Discord or forum PM?

No objections. My previous advice is overruled. As it was made on the suggestion of the Prime Minister who has since reversed his suggestion.

What is your nation in Lazarus? -Deadeye Jack

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? No

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Do you have any other nations? (Yes/No) Yes

If so, what are they? Deadeye Jack, Dead I Jack, various other [blank]eye Jack puppets that have CTE'd for now, Gun-Toting Animals (my first nation also CTE'd)

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities? Other than Deadeye Jack there was Gun-Toting Animals before I was involved in Gameplay. Also my Discord is Mad-Eye Jack unless I change the nickname in the server.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? No

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

What is your nation in Lazarus? Sakarija

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Gorundu

If so, what are they? Gorundu, Vuy, East Meranopirus

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities? None other than the nations mentioned above

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

What is your nation in Lazarus? Kryuii

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? Not Sure

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Kryuii

Do you have any other nations? (Yes/No) No

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities? No

Last edited by a moderator:

What is your nation in Lazarus? Cossack Peoples

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Wassily Universal Rifling Company

If so, what are they? The Mayfly Men, Almadaria

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities? Nearly every nation with some variation of "Cossack Peoples", Soviet Space Cossacks and Cossack Church forming the exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back