Goldie

Resident Attaché (15%)
Forum Bot
Verified
Feather
ƒ2,767
EpBBy4T.png

Department of Public Relations/Ambassador Applications

What is the Department of Public Relations, and what do ambassadors do for Lazarus?

The Department of Public Relations is involved in conducting foreign relations between other regions and organizations and Lazarus.

Ambassadors travel to other regions to represent Lazarus, build foreign relations, keep Lazarus informed about what's going on there and have a blast!

Department of Public Relations/Ambassador Application: Make a Application

This is NOT the form for foreign ambassadors visiting Lazarus, which is located here: Foreign VIP Application

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I am now for TSP, as a matter of fact. And I was a TNP ambassador a few years before.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : I don't think so.

Do you have assignment preferences? : Any.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : It is an interesting field. The arena where the fate of friendships and bad blood is decided, and sometimes even the fate of a region. Foreign policy is an integral part of the NS experience.

Additional information/questions: None

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : I've been an ambassador in countless regions. As well as a foreign affairs minister in a number o UCRs (KoGB, TGO)

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : negative

Do you have assignment preferences? : negative

What interests you most about diplomacy? : the core concept

Additional information/questions: nope.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes!

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No

Do you have assignment preferences? : Osiris

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Meeting new people

Additional information/questions:

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, served as an ambassador for both TNP and Lazarus at various points in time.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : If I recall correctly, I am banned in Osiris (by Cormac in 2017; although that ban may no longer be in place)

Do you have assignment preferences? : No.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Just here to help :)

Additional information/questions: N/A

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador?: I serve as Forest's ambassador to IDU.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies?: Not that I know of

Do you have assignment preferences?: TWP, TSP, TEP, Osiris

What interests you most about diplomacy?: Doing it, watching the machinations happen.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, a fair bit.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Don't think so.

Do you have assignment preferences? : Wherever I'm needed

What interests you most about diplomacy? : I enjoy seeing what's going on in other regions.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Was an ambassador in TNP for 6 months or so.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Nope

Do you have assignment preferences? : A GCR, preferably.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : The concept of it, as well as the interaction with other regions.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes! I was the former Ambassador to Lazarus from TEP. I currently serve as the Minister of Foreign Affairs for TEP.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : None

Do you have assignment preferences? : Not really. I'm in contact with all the GCRs. I bring some experience to the table.

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Meeting with other government officials from different regions. I enjoy my role as the Minister of Foreign Affairs for TEP.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? :
No, but I have been involved with interregioal relations in other, smaller regions.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? :
No.

Do you have assignment preferences? :
I like being around military gameplayers.

Right now I am less interested in spending time playing NS properly, but I would like to meet new people and make friends. Diplomacy would put me in a position to do that.

-

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes I have been the minister of FA for warzone Europe under the previous government, and a delegate in a small region that handled Foregin policy

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : No

Do you have assignment preferences? : Just not Osiris, but past that I am good with anything

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Meeting new people and getting to know new regions

EpBBy4T.png

Internal Management Department Applications

What is the Internal Management Department about?

This department includes journalism through the Lazarene Gazette, or helping with role-play or regional events.

Make an application in the form below if participation in this department interests you.

Internal Management Application: Make Your Application

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back