Status
Not open for further replies.
Feather
ƒ1,430
Nation
Imkiville
Region
Lazarus
This is my very overdue notice that I wish to resign my position from the Courts of Lazarus.
I have been unable to devote the time and energy necessary for far longer than is fair, passing several self imposed deadlines and keeping my fellow justices and the rest of you all waiting, for this I am deeply sorry.
I hope once the hurdle of my inactivity is out of the way the court will finally be able to grow and answer questions. I ask that you show patience with the remaining members as they have been very keen to work on the current questions and I am sure they will do great once I am out of the way. I am very sorry for causing such a delay, but I thank you for having me in the position, Lazarus. 💚

This is my very overdue notice that I wish to resign my position from the Courts of Lazarus.
I have been unable to devote the time and energy necessary for far longer than is fair, passing several self imposed deadlines and keeping my fellow justices and the rest of you all waiting, for this I am deeply sorry.
I hope once the hurdle of my inactivity is out of the way the court will finally be able to grow and answer questions. I ask that you show patience with the remaining members as they have been very keen to work on the current questions and I am sure they will do great once I am out of the way. I am very sorry for causing such a delay, but I thank you for having me in the position, Lazarus. 💚
Thanks for your efforts nevertheless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back