Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
What region are you representing? The free nations region

Are you replacing another ambassador? Yes

Who are you replacing? (Crystalsummer)

What has brought you to Lazarus? To continue FNR diplomatic relations with Lazarus.

Last edited:
What region are you representing? The South Pacific

Who are you replacing? Spirl

What has brought you to Lazarus? I have been assigned to be the ambassador to your lovely region.

What region are you representing? Europeia

Who are you replacing? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What has brought you to Lazarus? After a recent election, there is a new Foreign Affairs minister in Europeia and I have been assigned as our Ambassador to Lazarus. I'm looking forward to serving here as the representative from Europeia!

Hello! Just bumping this to see if there is anyone around who might be able to mask me as a diplomat. Thanks for your consideration!

Hello! Just bumping this to see if there is anyone around who might be able to mask me as a diplomat. Thanks for your consideration!
You are already masked, but you do need to be approved.

What region are you representing? The East Pacific

Are you replacing another ambassador? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What has brought you to Lazarus? As TEP's Delegate, I am here to meet new Friends of the East and continue our regional collaboration! Also I really want to see the Advent Calendar because that sounds cool.

What region are you representing? Europeia

What has brought you to Lazarus? I've been assigned as Europeia's ambassador to Lazarus.

What region are you representing? Osiris

What has brought you to Lazarus? Was assigned as Ambassador on behalf of Osiris.

What region are you representing? Palatine

Are you replacing another ambassador? No

What has brought you to Lazarus? Establishing diplomatic relations

What region are you representing? Osiris

Who are you replacing? Lukatonia

What has brought you to Lazarus? I have quite the bit of history with Lazarus! I was eager to serve in Osiris' diplomatic corps, and this spot happened to open up -- I have nothing but love and respect for this region and its people, and I come to you as a friend, representing the Osiris Fraternal Order. I hope my residency here can produce tangible improvements in the ties between our two sister sinkers.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back