Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Introductions

Greetings one and all,

I'd like to extend an out of character hello to the region. According to my nation's Residency stat, I've been actually been in the region for about nine months since my nation got placed here due to prolonged inactivity. It's only been in the last month or so that I really decided to lightly engage in RMB RP, and I've been appreciating that in small doses. I'm super grateful to the region's RPers for making space for me to get in the middle of things and not being annoyed by the fact that I just kind of jumped in. I'm excited to be here and be a bit more involved, and I'm eager to trade endorsements with everyone. If anyone is responsible for writing and editing legislation, it's my pleasure to aid that effort.

I do have five other nations, all of which are also in Lazarus:
  • Arcsmashia (Arclandia's security forces),
  • Cassidon (a militaristic dictatorship),
  • Minifief (an experiment in seeing what kind of nation my whims generate),
  • Monetillia (an experiment in NS economics), and
  • Saevisia (a pirate nation).

Hello there! My name's Fauxia, I was a citizen here at one point and am your new ambassador from TRR.

Hope you're all doing well and engaging in sustainable corporate practice.

Hello

I am moe/monkey and I am a new shareholder of lazarus! (i think)

i've spent most of my time in Europeia/UCRs, but I thought I'd try out a GCR to see another side of NS.

i've previously served in positions in foreign affairs, culture, integration, looking forward to exploring what lazarus has to offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some messages disappeared. Going to keep the old forum up for a bit.

Mother Of God Omg GIF

Reactions: moe
hey Lazarus! Have never really hung out here much, wanted to pop in and say hello. Point me to the bar? :p

Back