Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of those are in Lazarus.

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Plakoth

WA Nation:Plakoth

NS Identities: Plakoth

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: None

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes: North Plains

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

Left the region. Application closed.

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: New Jacobland

WA Nation:New Jacobland

NS Identities: I did a bit of RP at the Western Isles, but that's the only region I've been really involved in.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Not really, I did get ejected from FWO for saying the RMB was dead.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The Western Isles (as above)

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

IP/Proxy Check: Failed

Nation no longer in region.

zHT7ni5.png

Not sure

Nation in Lazarus: The Even Better USA

WA Nation:The Even Better USA

NS Identities: The Even Better USA

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Not that I know of

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I may have a long time ago, I don't remember

Do you affirm this information is correct?: No

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Unknown

IP/Proxy Check: Failed

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Fourthreichofthegermanpeople

WA Nation:Unknown

NS Identities: Only the fourthreichofthegermanpeople

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No I haven't

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I have joined them but I have never became a citizen of a member of the WA

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

Nation does not exist.

What is your nation in Lazarus? Odin

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? No

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Twertis

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? Twertis, Bormiar, Odin.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? Yes

Which crime/s were you accused of committing and were you found guilty? I really don't know why I checked that box, it's just not that important. But Serge thought I committed fraud during the election between him and Zukchiva. Turns out I voted after my citizenship had expired. It didn't go to the court because post-coup legislative change stripped away that right for residents.

I'm pretty sure that's the only crime I've been accused of in NS. Pretty clean record.

Do you affirm this information is correct? Yes

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

What is your nation in Lazarus? Tree of Wisdom

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? Yes

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Noble Titans

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? Yes
Noble Titans
Allangoria, Nations with Allangoria in it. I'm also the Vice President of the URA, and Delegate of Ridgefield. I'm interested in joining Lazarus.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? No

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

What is your nation in Lazarus? Arkreuxea

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? Yes

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Arkreuxea

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? no

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? No

Application closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back