Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your application. I wanted to check with you on one thing before we can get this approved:

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, Europeia

I see that you haven't mentioned that your nation The HEM has been in TSP for more than 5 years total. Did you never have any involvement in that region?
I also see that you have been in Osiris for a couple years as well. Was there no involvement there, either?

NS Identities: HEM, Atlantis
My final bit of peskiness for you. I cannot find the nation Atlantis, is that still a valid nation?

Thanks for your patience. Approved by the Director of Shareholdership, awaiting the CEO's final approval now.

I see that you haven't mentioned that your nation The HEM has been in TSP for more than 5 years total. Did you never have any involvement in that region?
I also see that you have been in Osiris for a couple years as well. Was there no involvement there, either?

Ah, I apologize, I somehow missed the past tense and only listed current regions I have involvement in.

Past regions include: The South Pacific, The North Pacific, The Land of Kings and Emperors, and some defunct regions like Empires of Earth, Hampshire, Neo Extania Empire, The Land of Dragonia, Great Britain & Ireland, The New Inquisition, and likely some minor ones I am forgetting.

My final bit of peskiness for you. I cannot find the nation Atlantis, is that still a valid nation?

Ah sorry, "Atlantis" the alias is short for "Republic of Atlantis".

OK, thank you for your prompt response. I see no problems with this application.

I am going to forward it to the CEO with my approval. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for being honest and going in depth with your history. This isn't enough to bar you from shareholdership, of course, but do you mind telling me the timeline of the accused charges?

Big difference between 3 accusations over 10 years vs over 1 year etc.

Thanks a ton in advance!

Reactions: moe
What is your nation in Lazarus? Lazarene Dino

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? Yes

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Sjuleliavlo

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? The Python (The Snakes, my puppet storage/personal region, main nation)
Apatosaurus (Nation in the South Pacific, formerly The East Pacific)
Brontosaurus (The Embassy)
Supersaurus (the Union of Democratic States)
Isanosaurus (Warzone Africa, former delegate for like a day)
Marine Python (Mariner Trench, Mariner of Immigration)
The Python II (the Free Nations Region, Minister of Defense)
The Python III (India)
The Non-Ejected Snake (the Rejected Realms)
Alpha Phoenicis (inferno Stellaria, speaker)
Python1 (one of my card farming puppets, but main nation in Chicken overlords)
+ a few others but with next to no involvement in their regions, such as my XKI nation and sleepers etc.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? Yes

Which crime/s were you accused of committing and were you found guilty? I was tried & found guilty of Espionage in The East Pacific for leaking X stuff about Operation Boom Beach

Do you affirm this information is correct? Yes

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

What is your nation in Lazarus? Galfni

Did you submit this using a IP proxy? Not Sure

What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Galfni

Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? Nope just this one.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s? No

Do you affirm this information is correct? Yes

From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey. Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
IP Proxy Check: Clean

Sorry for the really late reply. I just recently moved to a different state, so I was off of NS for a while while packing/moving/unpacking, etc.

So, as for the timeline:

- The accusation of slander took place in November 2019

- The set of assorted charges was made in June 2020 (though, being a collection of accusations, some of the supposed crimes would have occured earlier).

- Both of the last two charges were made in May 2021 (the two were somewhat connected).

I realize that this amounts to several accusations over the span of a year and a half, which isn't a great resume. The short of it is that the United Nations of Liberalia (the region I was in before), was a fairly toxic environment with very rough-and-tumble politics, meaning criminal charges (usually politically motivated) were somewhat commonplace. However, I'd love to discuss the context around these charges and why they happened, if it helps to add some clarity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back