Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: The Gelseen Hegemony

WA Nation:The Gelseen Hegemony

NS Identities: The Gelseen Hegemony

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, I resided in Osiris for a few months, never held any major positions, before Osiris however my nation ceased to exist due to a serious life event, before that I resided as a hermit in a self region which I called Jade Nebula, and nothing else.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,All of the above

Edit: New account is at https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?members/537/

Last edited by a moderator:
IP/Proxy Check: Clean

Welcome to Lazarus! Your application will be processed by our director of shareholdership shortly :)

Shareholdership Application is Under Review

Shareholdership will be revoked if a nation cannot be found on record for this member.

Shareholdership will be revoked if a nation cannot be found on record for this member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back