Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems here. Welcome to Lazarus.

zHT7ni5.png

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP
SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

No

Nation in Lazarus: Blair Hill

WA Nation:Blair Hill

NS Identities: My first one

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: Have not been accused of any crimes

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The east pacific

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: All of the above

IP/Proxy Check: Clean

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Umuyyad

WA Nation:Umuyyad

NS Identities: Refounded, massive, cultured nation, ruled with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 2.453 billion Umuyyads are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: The North Pacific & Nusantara Archipelago

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Spam & Chatting i.e. you are here for informal fun,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: moezarus

WA Nation:Unknown

NS Identities: Monkey

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: no

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Yes, currently a citizen in Europeia, UDS, TGW

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region,Media & Reporting i.e. writing articles for the region

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Tetik

WA Nation:Tetik

NS Identities: Tetik
Tirisia Autonomous Zone

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No.

Have you participated in any other region/s?: I belonged to the North Pacific but I didn't held positions in the Region.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: No.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws

zHT7ni5.png

No

Nation in Lazarus: Tetik

WA Nation:Tetik

NS Identities: Tetik
Tirisia Autonomous Zone

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No

Have you participated in any other region/s?: My nation was located in a region which I don't remember, I endorsed the delegate of the region, but I don't remember it's name or the name of the region.

Survey (optional):

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back