ƒ4,474
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Viewing Restrictions on Viennaria

Pending a ban and ejection vote for making clear threats against regional security, as well as due to their recent poor behavior in revealing citizens only discussions, Viennaria is restricted from viewing Shareholder-only areas of the forum.

This seems a bit shady. Perhaps that is because we are in the basement.

Is the correct place to discuss these matters? If not, can you create an area for us?

Did Viennaria make a post threatening the security other than the one he made in the wrong area that you needed to move?

Frankender;11623 said:

Is this the correct place to discuss these matters? If not, can you create an area for us?

Did Viennaria make a post threatening the security other than the one he made in the wrong area that you needed to move?
[/hr]

Is this the correct place to discuss these matters? If not, can you create an area for us?

yes, as I said, I did. I made a threatening post that, if I was one of the leaders and saw someone make that telegram, I totally would have restricted them. They were totally justified, and I left the region anyway. I deserved it, and really need to stop being stupid.

Viennaria;11625 said:
yes, as I said, I did. I made a threatening post that, if I was one of the leaders and saw someone make that telegram, I totally would have restricted them. They were totally justified, and I left the region anyway. I deserved it, and really need to stop being stupid.
Ok, New Rogernomics New Rogernomics should we be talking about that here or in private?

Frankender;11624 said:

This is not a discussion area for administration decisions, merely a notice advising a temporary restriction based upon a security issue.

If it wasn't entirely an open and shut case, the restriction wouldn't have taken place.

You can read the statement here:

Frankender;11635 said:
Hah, I beat you to reading it it seems!

Not trying to start anything, just curious! Thank you!

Back