Please register to view all features

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your region or organization name: [region=The Free Nations Region]

Size of your region/organization: 300

Your head of state/government: Crystalsummer

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Crystalsummer

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?
Link to regional forums (if any): http://thefreenations.freeforums.net/

Additional information/questions:: None

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Defender

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

This application has been accepted!

We are glad that your region has decided to establish an embassy with us. Your embassy subforum is located at this link: https://www.nslazarus.com/forum-132.html

We hope you find it of use for any foreign updates and other relevant threads. Don't forget to check out our server as well, located here: https://discord.gg/dahpMU2

Your region or organization name: Warzone Federation

Size of your region/organization: 50

Your head of state/government: Alnorud

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself.

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, of course.

Link to regional forums (if any): http://wzeu.boards.net/

Additional information/questions::

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization: The Warzone Federation was founded on late 2018 and have proven to be a successful attempt of organizing the communities inside the Warzones. Originally founded with 3 Warzones, the Federation was extended and is now claiming control over Warzone Europe (Capital Region), Warzone Asia, Warzone Airspace and Warzone Africa. At various moments, the Warzone Federation and Lazarus cooperated for military affairs, including liberating some of our regions. We greatly appreciated Lazarus' support and hope to maintain good relations.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Independent

Pacifica has been renamed to Thalassia.

Your region or organization name: [Region=10000 Islands]

Size of your region/organization: 1,202

Your head of state/government: Markanite

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Kuriko for now

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes

Link to regional forums (if any): http://10000islands.proboards.com/

Additional information/questions::

Tell us a little about your region or organization: 10000 Islands is the third largest defender region in NS, and the largest UCR. We were founded in 2003 and have worked for years to protect people from raids. We once had relations with Lazarus until the 2017 coup by Funkadelia and are looking to re-establish relations.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Defender

Policy Update - Consulates

If you believe your region does not qualify for an embassy, but you wish to establish a diplomatic presence with us regardless, you may apply for a consulate. Unlike embassies, which have a dedicated subforum for each region, consulates provide a single thread per region.

Sorry for being away for so long. I just recently moved to Hawaii! Some government news from our region, I was elected the new President. I am excited to be working with this government, and your region! I'll keep you all posted!

Your region or organization name: United Kingdom

Size of your region/organization: 220

Your head of state/government: The United Kingdom of UK Prime Minister

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Bingsearching

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes

Link to regional forums (if any): http://nsuk.proboards.com/

Additional information/questions:: LGW will be Bingsearching's puppet within Lazarus

Tell us a little about your region or organization: The United Kingdom is nation states largest British community, we have a complex and well oiled system with good leaders and many happy at home members. We hold fun events such as an upcoming racing competition

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): None

Admin Note: Changed to LGW (Bingsearching) account[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Public Relations will get to your application soon.

May I ask why? just for future reference and I need to fill in a report as to why it was denied.

McChimp;8317 said:
LGW (Bingsearching);8315 said:

May I ask why? just for future reference and I need to fill in a report as to why it was denied.

Your region is closely associated with KoGB, which disqualifies it from having an embassy with us.

Thank you for your help

Your region or organization name: Warzone Asia

Size of your region/organization: 79

Your head of state/government: Jean Rowe

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Last Velneria

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: We wouldn't be able to grant an off-site Embassy to Lazarus considering that we do not have Regional Forums (Unless we found an FA Server if we establish an FA department, in which case we would be more than happy to provide you with an embassy there) but we already do share an on-site Embassy.

Link to regional forums (if any):

Additional information/questions:: We have been into talks with the Government of Lazarus since a few months concerning the idea of Warzones Incorporated. While we already have an on-site Embassy, we are looking for an off-site one with Lazarus in order to provide Foreign Updates and improve our diplomatic relations.

Tell us a little about your region or organization: The native Government of our region is the Amyralty of Warzone Asia and was founded on the 1st of July, 2019. Our Government works in a Meritocratic way and is currently led by Lord Amyral (Monarch) Jean Rowe with the help of our Regional Council and Vice Amyral (Heir Apparent) / Roleplay Administrator Last Velneria.

We are currently the safest and most active Warzone thanks to our Roleplay community and have been recently working on providing cultural events for our community members.

While we are technically Independent aligned and have established diplomatic or military relations with some major regions outside Warzones, our Foreign Affairs remain rather Neutral outside Warzone politics due to the nature of our region.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Neutral

Your region or organization name: [region=St Abbaddon]

Size of your region/organization: 145

Your head of state/government: Allangoria

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes!

Link to regional forums (if any): None

Additional information/questions:: None that I can think of.

Tell us a little about your region or organization: St Abbaddon is a roleplay region mostly, but very active, and peaceful! We would love to have Lazarus as an embassy partner!

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back