Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to apply for an embassy. While I put forward a condition where I would accept your request on Laz's Discord, I have discussed this further with others in Lazarus and most are against any kind of embassy formation with Azhukali. There are reasons to go either way, but as I would already be going against protocol accepting an application from a region so small and new, I'm drawing the line at other citizens disagreeing with the move.

I apologizing for saying otherwise previously, but you application is declined. Despite this, I look forward to seeing what awesomeness I'm sure will happen in Azhukali! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

I understand entirely. Thank you.

Your region or organization name: Pacifica

Size of your region/organization: 492

Your head of state/government: Cormactopia Prime

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Cormactopia Prime

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Of course!

Link to regional forums (if any): https://pacificans.proboards.com

Additional information/questions:: A new diplomat to Lazarus may be sent once we've established a diplomatic corps.

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization: Pacifica is an open, democratic, and independent region that values friendship and cooperation with regions of diverse backgrounds and alignments. We are also a proudly anti-fascist region and we are at war with the New Pacific Order. We think we have a lot in common with Lazarus and could find many ways to cooperate, not only diplomatically and militarily, but culturally as well, and we hope to see where diplomatic relations with Lazarus could lead.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Independent

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Your region or organization name: Commonwealth Federation

Size of your region/organization: 23

Your head of state/government: Abidawe
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Fleron
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: yes

Link to regional forums (if any):

Additional information/questions::

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization: Commonwealth Federation is a young new region actually looking for establishing solid relationships with neutral aligned regions.

We strongly believe that we share the values of Lazarus and through cooperation we could accomplish objectives profiting both our regions.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): None

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

This application has been denied due its recent foundation and an insufficient amount of residents to justify an embassy sub-forum. If you would prefer to inquire more or ask for a reconsideration, do not doubt to contact me (@Ryccia#6042) or, more appropriately, our Foreign Minister, Imaginary (@Sylven Razedusk#1404).

Your region or organization name: [region=The South Pacific]

Size of your region/organization: 6700

Your head of state/government: The Serres Republic

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: The Serres Republic

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Of course! It's already sitting right here: https://tspforums.xyz/forum-77.html

Link to regional forums (if any): https://tspforums.xyz

Additional information/questions:: Sorry we didn't request this before! We forgot to apply for one on these new forums >.>

Tell us a little about your region or organization:

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Unaligned

Your region or organization name: [region= The South Pacific]

Size of your region/organization: 6640

Your head of state/government: N/A

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: The Serres Republic

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes we would :)

Link to regional forums (if any): https://tspforums.xyz/

Additional information/questions:: A note about our head of state/government:
TSP is lead by a number of administrative branches, each with jurisdiction over a particular area. To say that any single branch leads over another would be untrue. Our delegate, however, is currently Tsunamy while our Cabinet Prime Minister is currently The Serres Republic

Military alignment/affiliation (if any):

Your region or organization name: [region=The North Pacific]
Size of your region/organization: 9000~
Your head of state/government: Pallaith
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Me
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: We already have a forum embassy for Lazarus on our forums, though it hasn't seen posts in a few months. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3040260/
Link to regional forums (if any): https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/
Additional information/questions:: N/A
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We is the North. We is big, and our flag is blue.

This application has been accepted!

We are glad that your region has decided to establish an embassy with us. Your embassy subforum is located at this link: https://nslazarus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=106

We hope you find it of use for any foreign updates and other relevant threads. Don't forget to check out our server as well, located here: https://discord.gg/dahpMU2

Your region or organization name: [region=The Rejected Realms]
Size of your region/organization: 6000
Your head of state/government: [nation=Frattastan IV]
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: [nation=Charaxes]
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, of course.
Link to regional forums (if any): https://rejectedrealms.com/
Additional information/questions:: Irregardless of the approval of this embassy request, The Rejected Realms would like to extend it's official recognition to the Corporation of Lazarus and Delegate Imkiville, which has been witheld for long, and which seems to come at an awful timing considiring Imki's resignation.

Your region or organization name: [region=Region Name]
Size of your region/organization: 28
Your head of state/government: Pius Desurongcrandis
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Pending if it gets Accepted Oxes Republic
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Definetly, since we all have had great experiences there when he have had issues with CTE ing
Link to regional forums (if any): https://discordapp.com/invite/rzzDMsw
Additional information/questions:: We are small, very small. But we are an extremly active region with few puppet nations and constant RMB posting along with Dialect increasing
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We are very small but as stated above, an active region. We are constantly trying to be more internationally involved, I (Oxes Republic) am a failed Security Council Author And we have proposed non aggression treaties with many regions.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Neutral

Thanks for applying for a forum embassy with Lazarus! Unfortunately your region is not established enough right now to establish diplomatic relations here. I hope we can revisit this once your region has grown and developed more though!

Wishing you and your region the best.

Your region or organization name: [region=Aukumnia]
Size of your region/organization: 202
Your head of state/government: Xadrya
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: I'll be the ambassador
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Certainly!
Link to regional forums (if any): Unfortunately, none. We do have an active discord though.
Additional information/questions:: We do not have a forum primarily cause our discord is where the government, the cabinet and the court is focused. Record keeping is done on NS itself, so we're worried we'd end up with an inactive forum. However, it is an idea that is being toyed with right now.
Tell us a little about your region or organization: Well, broadly we have a regional government and a roleplay. Our regional government basically has the founder as the head of the state and an elected Supreme Chancellor and his cabinet as the government. We have a Chamber which legislates and is at the center of the political environment. All the appointments from the cabinet to the courts are to be approved by the chamber. As for the roleplay, it's been through a number of changes because its suffered due inactivity spells. Recently we had a 40k themed RP, though it lacks participation as of now. So, basically, our regional government is where the activity is focused, while the RP is struggling.

Thanks for applying for a forum embassy with Lazarus!

Do you or any members of Aukumnia's government still keep in touch with Atero, former founder of the Union of Confederate Regions?

Imaginary;5911 said:
Thanks for applying for a forum embassy with Lazarus!

Do you or any members of Aukumnia's government still keep in touch with Atero, former founder of the Union of Confederate Regions?

None at all. We've condemned UCR and severed any ties with that region. A number of his sympathizers are banned from the region, and a successor region of UCR, named Conventia, was condemned by us, and they also declared us an enemy region.

Your region or organization name: Test

Size of your region/organization: 100

Your head of state/government: Test

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Test

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Test

Link to regional forums (if any): Test

Additional information/questions:: Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back