Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it, why not.

Nation Name: Lazarene Dino

Job Desired: Speaker

Do you have any experience in another region? Yep, currently Speaker of Inferno Stellaria though that region's relatively inactive and I've only had to oversee one vote in my entire term (lol) and also currently hold/have held a bunch of other leadership positions, like MoD in FNR.

Have you held a position like this before? ^

Nation Name: Lazarene Ryccia

Job Desired: Court Justice

Do you have any experience in another region? I presume this means what regions I have been in? If so, TSP, Tiandi, Selene, other regions where my involvement was trivial. If not, the answer is down below.

Have you held a position like this before? In NS, I suppose you could say by technicality. I was a court justice of TSP once, but that was way back when they elected justices. I never saw a case during my tenure, which is why even I say it feels like it doesn't count. Outside NS, I've held several roles similar to an NS court justice in US or US-inspired mock government servers, which involved handling criminal procedures as well as the interpretation of constitutional law.

Nation Name: Chanku

Do you have any experience in another region? During my time in Wintreath, I wrote most of the laws for that region, and also was largely the only 'Wintrean Jurist', I also co-authored (albeit most of the arguments were written by me) the first and only Amicus Brief in Wintrean Judicial History. I also served as a Substitute Justice in the LCRUA when I entered the regional discord for other reasons, and when I mentioned my experience, and both parties accepted me sitting on the bench for that time. The case did not proceed to trial after the Defense took a plea deal.

Have you held a position like this before? As stated before, I was a Substitute Justice for the LCRUA during a trial, and I've also been considered for the court in Lazarus before.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador?: I served as head of foreign affairs for the United Nations of Liberalia for three different governments, and also served for a while as Liaison to the Roman-Byzantine Union (once again for the United Nations of Liberalia). But for a GCR or a large UCR, no.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies?: No.

Do you have regional assignment preferences?: Wherever I'm most useful!

What interests you most about diplomacy?: I'm a fairly social individual, and I've always been fairly good at making human connections with other people. I've always been drawn to the concept of diplomacy and foreign policy (for a while, I was set on working for the State Department irl). I think the heart of a nation or region's success lies in its ability to maintain friendliness both political and literal with the external world.

Additional information/questions you have about this department? Nothing I can think of.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes, I have formerly served as both The North Pacific's Ambassador to The West Pacific, and also as The North Pacific's Ambassador to The Rejected Realms. I am currently a Citizen of The North Pacific, and a Regional Assembly Representative.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : NO

Do you have assignment preferences? : The North Pacific

What interests you most about diplomacy? : Learning new cultures, serving the Lazarene government, helping the Lazarene government, and unifying Lazarus with whatever region I am assigned.

Additional Information/Questions: Nope, Thanks!

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yep! I've been involved in the running of two cultural departments (the Ministry of Regional Affairs in the South Pacific and the Ministry of Culture in the East Pacific) as a minister and a deputy respectively and I've run countless events outside of that. I most enjoy planning international events.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) Yes

Are you good at making graphics? Yep - I'm not too bad.

Do you like writing? Yep!

Do you like welcoming nations to a region? (Yes/No) Yes

Applications were for:

u17aDOe.png

Court Justice Needed!

Description: Must be willing to learn, and be able to interpret the constitution and regional laws.

Job Responsibilities:
  • Will need to work with the other justices to interpret the constitution and laws of Lazarus without bias,
  • Will need to oversee criminal cases, where citizens and/or non-citizens are brought to trial,
  • Will need to be able to answer legal questions relating to the constitution and regional law,
  • Will need to respect the privacy and rights of those brought to trial.

Requirements:
  • Must be a citizen of Lazarus,
  • May not be in any other official roles, inclusive of Prime Minister, Director, and so on, but excluding the Council of Lazarene Security.

Assembly Speaker Needed!

Description: Must be willing to learn, and be willing to run the assembly of Lazarus.

Job Responsibilities:
  • Will need to post topics in a timely manner in the Assembly for citizens to view,
  • Will need to oversee votes on legislation, and the posting of subsequent threads,
  • Will need to be able to oversee and organize regional elections,
  • Will need to oversee votes on regional appointments,
  • Will need to keep legislation of the assembly in confidence, and not spread it outside of the Board Meeting Room,
  • Will need to approve what information may leave the Board Meeting Room, such as to international media or other regions.

Requirements:
  • Must be a citizen of Lazarus,
  • May not be in any other official roles, inclusive of Prime Minister, Director, and also inclusive of the Council of Lazarene Security.

Make an Application Below (Copy/Paste)

Code:
[B]Nation Name:

Job Desired:

Do you have any experience in another region?

Have you held a position like this before?[/B]

We need a new court justice, since Imki resigned.

Nation Name: Canton Empire

Do you have any experience in another region? yes, Attorney General in many regions before.

Have you held a position like this before?
yes, here in Lazarus

Nation Name: Wymondham2

Do you have any experience in another region? Priest in Osiris, twice Court Justice in Lazarus. Various legislative roles undertaken in Osiris and Lazarus as well all of which required an in depth understanding of law.

Have you held a position like this before?
Yes, in Osiris and Lazarus

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador?: I've handled Foreign Affairs various times, most notably as Lord Amyral of Warzone Asia and Diplomatic Deputy (Equivalent of Deputy Director) of the Diplomatic department of the New Pacific Order, I also was assigned as NPO Ambassador to The East Pacific

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies?: No

Do you have regional assignment preferences?: Perhaps Osiris or Balder

What interests you most about diplomacy?: I think Diplomacy is one of the most interesting parts of NationStates, especially in our current era where regions have very active means of communication. So far my experience with handling diplomatic affairs have been rather positive and I would like to provide support to Lazarus by participating in its diplomatic department.

Additional information/questions you have about this department? I feel like the FA Server of Lazarus lacks activity and would need to be more actively taken care of by this department (From my experience on the Server) and I would be happy to provide help with this matter.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes I was part of TRR's Culture Ministry (as the Officer and as a Staffer) and have helped run Culture type stuff in various UCRs like TGW, Hogwarts, Fort Triumph. My favorite part of it is planning out games and activities for the community to do together and have fun. Just fleshing out some crazy idea is fun too.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) No, but I'm happy to help try to identify Roleplayers and usher them over to the regional roleplay areas.

Are you good at making graphics? Not really but I can find pictures I need for Events I want to run for the dispatches or something

Do you like writing? I'm not particularly good at writing and don't really like to do it creatively. But am perfectly happy to write say dispatches and instructions for my events. I've also written a few articles for a newspaper before but I have to have great interest in the subject to actually want to churn out an article.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, journalism and event planning were mainly what I liked to do. EDIT: I was also previously TRR's Culture Officer (equivalent to Minister here) on a few occasions and a regular writer and former Media Officer (now equivalent to Editor in Chief there) a couple of times.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) No

Are you good at making graphics? Not really.

Do you like writing? Yes, of course.

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador?: Yes, I was previously a RR ambassador to multiple embassies. I also held the position of Officer of Foreign Affairs at one point.

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies?: No.

Do you have regional assignment preferences?: The Rejected Realms if it's available.

What interests you most about diplomacy?: Mainly just being able to cooperate with other regions, publicize our activity, and monitor what's going on elsewhere.

Additional information/questions you have about this department? Nope.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes - I have been serving as a Roleplay moderator for the Roleplay Map of Warzone Asia since late 2019 and organized various regional events there (Werewolves, Hunger Games, Shorter map Roleplay, Chess Tournament...).

I also served in the Culture Department of the New Pacific Order, but I would say that my larger participation in Warzone Asia have provided me with much more experience in Culture Affairs since I've been more involved in that region's administration and culture.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) Yes

Are you good at making graphics? Not really, I can do some easy graphics as well as some NS dispatch presentation stuff but that's about it.

Do you like writing? I usually do! Even if it sometimes depends on how inspired I am by said writing.

Nation Name: Mountainegro

Do you have any experience in another region? No

Have you held a position like this before? Yes, seperately

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador?: No

Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies?: No

Do you have regional assignment preferences?: Please not a Pacific.

What interests you most about diplomacy?: Meeting new people and being able to share and discover things particular to both social groups!

Additional information/questions you have about this department? What would be expected of me as an Ambassador? What would my specific responsibilities be, and what tools would I have to tend to those responsibilities?

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back