Internal Management Application (1 Viewer)

Aga

Feather
ƒ56
Nation
Ags
Region
Lazarus
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, I've been part of a few culture ministries! I really like writing and planning events and festivals, as they're amazing fun to plan, and really rewarding when they succeed.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? I'm not as interested in Regional RP, but I can always check it out.

Are you good at making graphics? I'm not too bad.

Do you like writing? I adore writing - I don't know how good I am though.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? - Yes! It's amazing fun, even though I might not be qualified enough to do it, I can help introduce newbies to NS.

Feather
ƒ0
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, i liked RP
Are you interested in regional role-playing?Yes

Are you good at making graphics?No

Do you like writing?Yes

Do you like welcoming nations to the region?Yes

moe

Feather
ƒ1,222
Nation
moezarus
Region
Lazarus
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, I have been europeia's culture minister, i mostly liked event planning

Are you interested in regional role-playing? kind of? not really :/

Are you good at making graphics? i'm ok at googling for transparent images and assembling them on google slides! so eehhhh,,,not really

Do you like writing? sure, a decent amount

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? yes!!!!

Aga

Feather
ƒ56
Nation
Ags
Region
Lazarus
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yep! I've been involved in the running of two cultural departments (the Ministry of Regional Affairs in the South Pacific and the Ministry of Culture in the East Pacific) as a minister and a deputy respectively and I've run countless events outside of that. I most enjoy planning international events.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) Yes

Are you good at making graphics? Yep - I'm not too bad.

Do you like writing? Yep!

Do you like welcoming nations to a region? (Yes/No) Yes

Feather
ƒ18
Nation
-Deadeye Jack
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes I was part of TRR's Culture Ministry (as the Officer and as a Staffer) and have helped run Culture type stuff in various UCRs like TGW, Hogwarts, Fort Triumph. My favorite part of it is planning out games and activities for the community to do together and have fun. Just fleshing out some crazy idea is fun too.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) No, but I'm happy to help try to identify Roleplayers and usher them over to the regional roleplay areas.

Are you good at making graphics? Not really but I can find pictures I need for Events I want to run for the dispatches or something

Do you like writing? I'm not particularly good at writing and don't really like to do it creatively. But am perfectly happy to write say dispatches and instructions for my events. I've also written a few articles for a newspaper before but I have to have great interest in the subject to actually want to churn out an article.

Clorinda

Burnt at the Stake, Rose from the Ashes
Feather
ƒ126
Nation
Clorinda
Region
Lazarus
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, journalism and event planning were mainly what I liked to do. EDIT: I was also previously TRR’s Culture Officer (equivalent to Minister here) on a few occasions and a regular writer and former Media Officer (now equivalent to Editor in Chief there) a couple of times.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) No

Are you good at making graphics? Not really.

Do you like writing? Yes, of course.

Wang Yao

Son of the East
Feather
ƒ140
Nation
Wang Yao
Region
Lazarus
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes - I have been serving as a Roleplay moderator for the Roleplay Map of Warzone Asia since late 2019 and organized various regional events there (Werewolves, Hunger Games, Shorter map Roleplay, Chess Tournament...).

I also served in the Culture Department of the New Pacific Order, but I would say that my larger participation in Warzone Asia have provided me with much more experience in Culture Affairs since I've been more involved in that region's administration and culture.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? (Yes/No) Yes

Are you good at making graphics? Not really, I can do some easy graphics as well as some NS dispatch presentation stuff but that's about it.

Do you like writing? I usually do! Even if it sometimes depends on how inspired I am by said writing.

Users who are viewing this thread