[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Application accepted! Your new forum embassy will be set up soon. :D

Your region or organization name: Balder
Size of your region/organization: 6069
Your head of state/government: OnderKelkia
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Zander Cerebella
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Lazarus already has a forum embassy with us
Link to regional forums (if any): https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/balder/
Additional information/questions::
I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes
Tell us a little about your region or organization:
Military alignment/affiliation (if any):

Welcome! :D

Your region or organization name: [region=the_Pacific]
Size of your region/organization: 5800
Your head of state/government: Aleisyr
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Jokesters
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: We look forward to reopen the official forum-side embassy.
Link to regional forums (if any): https://ns.npowned.net/forum/
I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We are the New Pacific Order, also known as Ordo Pacificus, or simply Pacific Order. We are one of the oldest organizations on NationStates and the unquestioned rulers of the Pacific since 2003.

Through the principles of Francoism, the linchpin of Pacifican culture, the Pacific stands as fortress that defies time itself, constantly striving to improve and empower the GCRs.Through our meritocratic system, hard work and dedication are rewarded, and there are many ways to contribute to the Order and the GCRs, within, or beyond our borders.

The Order is governed as a militaristic autocratic meritocracy in which those who contribute the most wield the most influence and anyone can advance up the ranks through participation in its departments. The Order maintains a strict ruleset and is bound to ancient protocols based upon the class struggle between the Feederites, loyal nations which are native to the GCRs and have no other affiliation than their GCR, and the Userites, nations which have UCR affiliations and seek to exploit the GCRs for their own benefit.

Our R/D alignment is Francoist. It is neither Raider, nor Defender, but uses the mechanics of both to further our GCR focused interests, or crush the shambolic forces, the forces of Chaos, since the Order, ironically enough serves as aspect of Order. Fighting spammers, rulebreakers, Nazis and Fascists whenever possible.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Neutral

Your region or organization name: [region=Caer Sidi]

Size of your region/organization: 154

Your head of state/government: Aynia Moreaux

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Aynia Moreaux

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: of course :D

Link to regional forums (if any): caersidi.boards.net

Tell us a little about your region or organization: What is Caer Sidi? We are growing community of inspired lore crafters, legislators, role players, and game players. Our focus is to build a home for those who need one and to build a relaxed but engaging region. Are your interests in legislation? Politics? Roleplay? Military affairs? Whether you prefer the thrill of debate, the excitement of a well told story, or just day to day interactions with friends, there is something here for everyone who enters.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Your region or organization name: [region=Caer Sidi]

Size of your region/organization: 154

Your head of state/government: Aynia Moreaux

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Aynia Moreaux

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: of course :D

Link to regional forums (if any): caersidi.boards.net

Tell us a little about your region or organization: What is Caer Sidi? We are growing community of inspired lore crafters, legislators, role players, and game players. Our focus is to build a home for those who need one and to build a relaxed but engaging region. Are your interests in legislation? Politics? Roleplay? Military affairs? Whether you prefer the thrill of debate, the excitement of a well told story, or just day to day interactions with friends, there is something here for everyone who enters.

Was approved, but post got lost in database issue.

Your region or organization name: Europeia

Size of your region/organization: 913

Your head of state/government: Ambrella

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Olde Delaware

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes

Link to regional forums (if any): https://europeians.com/forum/index.php

Tell us a little about your region or organization:

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Independent

This application has been accepted!

We are glad that your region has decided to establish an embassy with us. Your embassy subforum is located at this link: https://nslazarus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=94

We hope you find it of use for any foreign updates and other relevant threads.

Your region or organization name: Azhukali

Size of your region/organization: 23

Your head of state/government: Milograd

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Milograd

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, we will construct a "Lazarus" Embassy Channel on our Discord.

https://azhukali.club

extremely serious undertaking for me. Because I will be putting all my heart and soul into it, I want to have a bridge connecting us with Lazarus. Feux is here too, serving as WA Delegate. We will start with three embassies: Lazarus, Gholgoth, and Greater Dienstad. Our relationships with these three regions will be a meaningful part of our regional culture. For this reason, we hope Lazarus will overlook our current size. We have invested in 100,000 recruitment stamps and already have a collection of nations on our map and planning to RP.

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Fishmonger[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back