[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaginary

Verified
Feather
ƒ1,952
EpBBy4T.png

Forum embassies provide regions and organizations with an official place to share information, make statements and proposals, and generally develop relations between each other.

In-game embassy?
Regions that already possess an in-game embassy with Lazarus are encouraged to establish a forum embassy as well.

Not an in-game embassy?
If a region that does not possess an in-game embassy with Lazarus would like to begin developing relations with Lazarus it must first establish a forum embassy. After a period of review, a region that has taken this step may be sent an in-game embassy request from Lazarus and a Lazarene ambassador will be sent to the region.

Please read the following forum embassy guidelines before applying:

1. All applications will be considered, although overly small (less than 100 nations) or new regions (less than a month or so) will most likely be declined.
2. We ask that if granted an embassy, you post in it at least once every few months:
(a) If your embassy is not posted in for 90 days, your region will receive a notification that it may be closed:
(b) You will then have a certain period of time, usually at least two weeks, in which to make a post in the embassy.
(c) If no activity takes place before the deadline, your embassy will be archived. A new application here will need to be filled out to reopen it.

Embassy Application FormNote: Embassies are for regions or organizations, not individual nations.

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Your region or organization name: Hartfelden
Size of your region/organization: 75
Your head of state/government: Scottiesland; Kaiser Friedrich I von Hartfelden
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself; Herzog Nequedum von Lokerzen
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, though we would request that you make an embassy application on our forum so we have the correct information about Lazarus for our questions on record: <https://www.hartfelden.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5> (as well as a diplomatic visa for the ambassador: <https://www.hartfelden.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6>).
Link to regional forums (if any): https://www.hartfelden.net
Additional information/questions:: We also have a discord server, accessible through this link: <https://discord.gg/ZBecu7j>.
I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We strive to create a German region that stands to oppose the extreme ideologies that are currently belittling the good that modern-day Germany does across the world. We strive to run a secular region that surrounds itself with positive influences, such as Lazarus, and common sense, so as to pay homage to the modern-day German state. Ultimately, our region is striving to be a positive influence on the NationStates community, and that usually translates to having lots of fun through cultural events! We look forward to the prospect of any future cooperation between our two regions.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): None

Your region or organization name: The West Pacific
Size of your region/organization: 6000
Your head of state/government: Neenee
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Davelands
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: You already have one with TWP
Link to regional forums (if any): https://www.westpacific.org/forums/
Additional information/questions::
I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We are a small region on the outskirts of NationStates, but we hope to grow over time.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Independent

Your region or organization name: The East Pacific
Size of your region/organization: 7294
Your head of state/government: Queen Yuno
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Lupi Obscurae (myself)
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes.
Link to regional forums (if any): https://forum.theeastpacific.com/
Tell us a little about your region or organization:
Military alignment/affiliation (if any):

Your application has been declined. I don't think this is the right time to begin developing formal relations between our two regions.

That being said, I would be willing to remain in contact by exchanging ambassadors, and perhaps we could come back to this question at a later date.

Let me know if that sounds good to you!

Imaginary;3632 said:
Your application has been declined. I don't think this is the right time to begin developing formal relations between our two regions.

That being said, I would be willing to remain in contact by exchanging ambassadors, and perhaps we could come back to this question at a later date.

Let me know if that sounds good to you!
Understood. Do you have a consulate program so you can still receive our Foreign Debriefs?

I'm more than happy for someone from Laz to send in a diplomatic application to Hartfelden and send an ambassador to our forum/discord. I also intend to stay in Laz's discord (and here in the forum) and I will act as a diplomat for Hartfelden, as well myself on the discord more generally. Wishing you all the best, regardless of what route you wish to take! :)

Thank you for your understanding. I do think a lot of your region.

Lazarus does not currently have a consulate program set up, although that may be something we'll look into at some point - and I'll let you know if we do. For now, if you'd like to share Hartfelden's foreign updates with us, you can post links to them on the Lazarus RMB and/or in #general of the Lazarus Discord.

Imaginary;3679 said:
Thank you for your understanding. I do think a lot of your region.

Lazarus does not currently have a consulate program set up, although that may be something we'll look into at some point - and I'll let you know if we do. For now, if you'd like to share Hartfelden's foreign updates with us, you can post links to them on the Lazarus RMB and/or in #general of the Lazarus Discord.

Sounds good: I'll make sure they're always made into a dispatch and pinned on Hartfelden's WFE anyway if there's any interest on keeping up with our region. Please do keep me informed if a consulate program is set up. Thank you for all the help! :)

Your region or organization name: Warzone confederation (Europe,Asia, Australia)
Size of your region/organization: 45
Your head of state/government: If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes we will provide one in game and as soon as we finish the fourm we will create one there.
Link to regional forums (if any):
Additional information/questions:: The ambassador may change as we grow. I am currently the general of the warzones and lunarCity is the speaker of the parliament.
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We are just some warzones coming together to become profitable regions. We are opening embassy with all the other game created regions, so please consider our application.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Defender" rel="nation">albert[\nation]
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes we will provide one in game and as soon as we finish the fourm we will create one there.
Additional information/questions:: The ambassador may change as we grow. I am currently the general of the warzones and lunarCity is the speaker of the parliament.
Tell us a little about your region or organization: We are just some warzones coming together to become profitable regions. We are opening embassy with all the other game created regions, so please consider our application.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Defender
" rel="nation">lunarCity[\nation]
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: albert[\nation]
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes we will provide one in game and as soon as we finish the fourm we will create one there.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Defender

Your application has been denied. The Warzone Confederation is interesting, and I would like to keep in touch with y'all, but I think it's too soon for formal relations between your organization and Lazarus.

<p>
Imaginary;3919 said:
Your application has been denied. The Warzone Confederation is interesting, and I would like to keep in touch with y'all, but I think it's too soon for formal relations between your organization and Lazarus.
</p>
Sad day

Your region or organization name: [region=Europe]
Size of your region/organization: 1,079
Your head of state/government: Imperium Anglorum
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Yet to be assigned
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Lazarus' embassy is still on Europe's forum
Link to regional forums (if any): https://www.europe-game.eu/index.php
Additional information/questions:: Europe would also like to establish an in-game embassy with Lazarus.
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Neutral

Your region or organization name: [region=Osiris]
Size of your region/organization: 6206
Your head of state/government: Altinsane
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: I am the ambassador
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Ofcourse
Link to regional forums (if any): https://osiris.valthost.com
Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back