Please register to view all features

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your region or organization name: [region=Krasnaya]

Size of your region/organization: 109

Your head of state/government: H Douglas

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Worms Republic

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, absolutely.

Link to regional forums (if any):

Additional information/questions:: We do not have regional forums, but we do have a Discord server. I will provide an invitation.

https://discord.gg/ujAcGJ2f6N

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization: Krasnaya is a highly organized gameplay-oriented region with a large regional government. Krasnaya was originally founded in 2018 but came about in its current form on May 5th, 2020. For more information, I will like our regional history dispatch.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=h_douglas/detail=factbook/id=1364641

Military alignment/affiliation (if any): Independent

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Your region or organization name: [region=Krasnaya]

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes, absolutely.

Additional information/questions:: We do not have regional forums, but we do have a Discord server. I will provide an invitation.

I affirm that I am authorized by the aforementioned region or organization to submit this application: Yes

Tell us a little about your region or organization: Krasnaya is a highly organized gameplay-oriented region with a large regional government. Krasnaya was originally founded in 2018 but came about in its current form on May 5th, 2020. For more information, I will like our regional history dispatch.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Your region or organization name: Krasnaya

Last edited by a moderator:
Your region or organization name: Ridgefield
Size of your region/organization: 57
Your head of state/government: Myself (Noble Titans)
Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Noble Titans
If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes! Lazarus has a treaty with Augustin Alliance. Ridgefield would like to reach out to be closer to Lazarus as a region now.

https://www.nslazarus.com/thread-1073.html

EpBBy4T.png

Embassy/Consulate Application Form:

Embassy Application Form

Forum embassies provide regions and organizations with an official place to share information, make statements and proposals, and generally develop relations between each other.

In-game embassy?
Regions that already possess an in-game embassy with Lazarus are encouraged to establish a forum embassy as well.

Not an in-game embassy?
If a region that does not possess an in-game embassy with Lazarus would like to begin developing relations with Lazarus it must first establish a forum embassy. After a period of review, a region that has taken this step may be sent an in-game embassy request from Lazarus and a Lazarene ambassador will be sent to the region.

Please read the following forum embassy guidelines before applying:

1. All applications will be considered, although overly small (less than 20 nations) or new regions (less than a month or so) will most likely be declined.
2. We ask that if granted an embassy, you post in it at least once every few months:
(a) If your embassy is not posted in for 180 days, your region will receive a notification that it may be closed:
(b) You will then have a certain period of time, usually at least two weeks, in which to make a post in the embassy.
(c) If no activity takes place before the deadline, your embassy will be archived. A new application here will need to be filled out to reopen it.

Username: The Free Republican Union

What is your region or organization name? The Republican Legion

What is the size of your region or organization? 7

Who is your head of state or government? The New Republican Union

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? The New Conservative Union

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return? Yes

Do you have a regional forum link to share? No

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? We are a group of like-minded conservatives who want are in a common organization for all who share our values or just want to join a region.

If found to be false then this application will be put under extensive review. You will be asked to provide more information to the region and forum administration, and your application may be rejected. Yes

Username: Haganham

What is your region or organization name? Palatine

What is the size of your region or organization? 123 nations

Who is your head of state or government? Emperor (Founder currently acting emperor)

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Haganham

If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return? Yes

Do you have a regional forum link to share? https://discord.gg/fJHRYFyGdU

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? Palatine is a Medieval themed region with a focus on events and attempt to merge classical RP elements into gameplay. It functions as a feudal empire, with members earning titles through their accomplishments and contributions.

If found to be false then this application will be put under extensive review. You will be asked to provide more information to the region and forum administration, and your application may be rejected. Yes

Accepted. You can view your new subforum here.

Username: Evinea

What is your region or organization name? The Unity Pact

What is the size of your region or organization? 32 nations

Who is your head of state or government? Evinea (Evinea TUP Representative)

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? I am

Do you have a regional forum link to share? We do not have a forum, but we do have a discord for TUP members and some ambassadors: https://discord.gg/b8EHcKMA

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? We are an defensive-economic RP alliance in The South Pacific. I wish to have better relations with other regions.

Denied at the moment due to your region technically belonging to TSP, which we already have relations with. Reapply with an independent (unaffiliated) region though and I'll consider giving you a consulate. Thank you for your application though, I always appreciate seeing new people. :)

Denied at the moment due to your region technically belonging to TSP, which we already have relations with. Reapply with an independent (unaffiliated) region though and I'll consider giving you a consulate. Thank you for your application though, I always appreciate seeing new people. :)
Sadly, I don't have an unaffiliated region. Thank you for reading my application though.

Sadly, I don't have an unaffiliated region. Thank you for reading my application though.
Of course! I totally would've accepted your application and given you a thread or something you could post updates in if your region technically didn't belong to TSP due to it being a rp offshoot and all that.

Thanks again for applying though. :)

Username: Indusse

What is your region or organization name? India

What is the size of your region or organization? 240

Who is your head of state or government? President / WA Delegate

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Temporarily me, a new diplomat would arrive if this is accepted.

Do you have a regional forum link to share? https://nationstatesindia.boards.net/

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? Our region is themed to be a major gaming community for people hailing from the RL nation of India. It is also home to a lot of other indigenous people. We are Defender aligned and has got a military. We had some OOC issues in the past (December 2020) and we believe we have changed and is currently a better community.

Last edited:
Username: The ISAF

What is your region or organization name? The People's Constitutional Republic of Wintercrest

What is the size of your region or organization? Currently at 162 nations

Who is your head of state or government? The Independent States of Allied Forces (myself) and Morograd

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Primary ambassador will be Morograd, secondary will be myself (The ISAF)

Do you have a regional forum link to share? Forum: https://pcp-wintercrest.freeforums.net/ || Discord: https://discord.gg/uYck9DJu8t

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? This would be our second time trying to establish relations with Lazarus. The first time we had been accepted but since then Wintercrest has undergone a rebranding and refounding

Thank you for your embassy request, though unfortunately we would have to decline the request at this time. Best wishes in your future endeavors however.

Username: Nyubu Catboy

What is your region or organization name? Catboy

What is the size of your region or organization? 26

Who is your head of state or government? The Regional Founder

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Me.

Do you have a regional forum link to share? No. Or at least, we don't have one yet.

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? Catboy is a region focused on basically chatting in the RMB and finding new people to share your experiences with, and make new friends overall, but we also sometimes focus on R/D rather than just domestic RMB pep-talk.

Username: Nyubu Catboy

What is your region or organization name? Catboy

What is the size of your region or organization? 26

Who is your head of state or government? The Regional Founder

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Me.

Do you have a regional forum link to share? No. Or at least, we don't have one yet.

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? Catboy is a region focused on basically chatting in the RMB and finding new people to share your experiences with, and make new friends overall, but we also sometimes focus on R/D rather than just domestic RMB pep-talk.

Accepted for in-game embassies.

Username: Moukden and Kirin

What is your region or organization name? Talonia

What is the size of your region or organization? ~150 nations, ~30 WA nations

Who is your head of state or government? Moukden and Kirin

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Myself

Do you have a regional forum link to share? https://discord.gg/UhXtH8C98W

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? Talonia is a laid-back democratic roleplay region founded on the ideals of freedom, fraternity, and transparency. We have come looking for new friends and new connections.

Username: Moukden and Kirin

What is your region or organization name? Talonia

What is the size of your region or organization? ~150 nations, ~30 WA nations

Who is your head of state or government? Moukden and Kirin

Who is your ambassador to Lazarus? Myself

Do you have a regional forum link to share? https://discord.gg/UhXtH8C98W

Would you like to tell us anything about your region or organization? Talonia is a laid-back democratic roleplay region founded on the ideals of freedom, fraternity, and transparency. We have come looking for new friends and new connections.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back