New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Laz_Gazette_Banner-1.png

THE OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER OF LAZARUS
Lazarene Gazette Application Form:
Code:
Name/Pen Name:
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)?
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)?
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)?
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here.

Last edited:
Name/Pen Name: Ryccia
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? Yes
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, the Southern Journal
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Any, I'll happily contribute, except RMB (sorry)
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. Ryccia#6042

Ryccia;2531 said:
Name/Pen Name: Ryccia
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? Yes
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, the Southern Journal
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Any, I'll happily contribute, except RMB (sorry)
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. Ryccia#6042
Accepted.

Name/Pen Name: John Laurens-Wessex
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Anything
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. @John Laurens#9077

Constie;2712 said:
Name/Pen Name: John Laurens-Wessex
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Anything
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. @John Laurens#9077

Accepted.

Name/Pen Name: The Pharcyde
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? No
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Everything.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. The Pharcyde#3206

Accepted.

Name/Pen Name: Debussy.
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? Yes.
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? No.
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? I have no idea.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. Yes, Debussy.

Name/Pen Name: Marcus Vespasian (General Secretary of the Zapatian Workers State)
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, but I don't want to divulge more information about it
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Gameplay-related events.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. BulkBogan#3388

Name/Pen Name: temmi/tem/temmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? yes!
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? no
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? hmm...i think it will help me learn more about different people and other places in the game. ZWS suggested i report on other regions
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. i am 'tem' in the chat room

temmi;8370 said:
Name/Pen Name: temmi/tem/temmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? yes!
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? no
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? hmm...i think it will help me learn more about different people and other places in the game. ZWS suggested i report on other regions
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. i am 'tem' in the chat room

Turns out that I can accept your application directly as Vice Director of Internal Management.

Accepted, of course, seeing as I encouraged you to sign up.

Please don't use any author name but "Temmi" though.

Name/Pen Name: Agalaesia/Aga
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? I hold Lazarene Citizenship
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes.
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? I can cover RMB happenings; gameplay happenings and anything else you might want me to cover.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. @Agalaesia#7561

Name/Pen Name: Frankender
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? Currently pending.
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, I was previously the editor and chair of the Lazarus News Corp in 2017.
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Anything, but I am most interested in writing regarding elections and legislation.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here: Yes, I am already in the server; Disney#3172 (nickname is Frankender)

Hello.

As IM, I am in the process of writing my last Gazette issue, so I'm afraid you will have to work with the next IM. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for your interest.

Name/Pen Name: Python/Lazarene Dino
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, I am a writer in The Rejected Times and in the South Pacific's Ministry of Media
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Gameplay
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. Python#1162

Name/Pen Name: Clorinda / Ereh
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, former Media Officer / Editor in Chief of the Rejected Times, I still write for them occasionally.
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Gameplay, Events
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. ereh#8503

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back