Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Hegemon (Delegate) Announcements

This is an excellent choice. Full support.

Time for some more Delegate stuff!

I am looking to add three more to Lazarus' CLS so that we can help have an even stronger Lazarus. We have people who would be a great asset in helping manage Lazarene security affairs.

I'm henceforth nominating the following additions to the Lazarus CLS:

Imaginary Friend
Galiantus
Loftegen

I feel all three would make good additions to Lazarus' security force, being dependable and stable presences in the region.

treadwellia;6929 said:
Time for some more Delegate stuff!

I am looking to add three more to Lazarus' CLS so that we can help have an even stronger Lazarus. We have people who would be a great asset in helping manage Lazarene security affairs.

I'm henceforth nominating the following additions to the Lazarus CLS:

Imaginary Friend
Galiantus
Loftegen

I feel all three would make good additions to Lazarus' security force, being dependable and stable presences in the region.

Due to being busy, I missed this announcement. However, I agree with these nominees. All three are good, loyal Lazarenes who have done nothing but good for the community. I support.

Hi gang! Treadwellia again, dipping into that Delegate stuff!

No one Delegate can handle everything alone, and I'm seeing that I could use the occasional assistance on checking out and confirming Citizenship Applications. Sometimes, non-Internet life likes to get in the way of my fun Lazarus stuff. Therefore, I authorize our Imaginary Friend to confirm Citizenship Applications. Her dedication to the region, particularly in outreach and communication, makes her, I feel, a natural fit for this added responsibility.

Signed, Chief Executive Officer and Delegate,

Treadwellia.

I am happy to see this. Good luck to Sylven in this role :)

Permanent Ban from Lazarus

Given that Lamb/Aleister and Funkadelia have:
a) Participated in a coup against the legitimate government of The East Pacific,
b) Used deception to manipulate their way into power in The East Pacific,
c) Made a poor reputation for themselves in the game,
d) Briefly joined the New Pacific Order as residents/and or citizens,
e) Shown a lack of respect for democratic institutions and constitutions of other regions,

It would be a clear threat to the security to Lazarus to ever allow such players to gain citizenship in Lazarus and bring our region into disrepute.

This ban shall concern the players: Lamb/Aleister and Funkadelia, and their affiliated nations in NationStates.

The CLS may now vote on this.

Signed,

Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus

Let's see some endorsement upgrades!

We've gotten a number of good security auditors backing us now, as well as some sense of stability, finally. I'd like to propose raising the endorsement caps to 125 (for endorsing the Delegate) and 20 (for not doing so).

The CLS can now vote on this.

Signed,

Hi folks.

Looking to nominate Wymondham back into being a justice temporarily, through Christmas if needed, to help settle the current outstanding cases we have. He has volunteered his assistance and feels he can perform in this capacity without it conflicting with his work in his other region.

I reckon this needs discussion and a vote, now?

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus, Nov. 6, 2019

Hi folks. Looking to put to vote the issue of removing citizenship from these folks given that they no longer have nations in Lazarus:

Vote: Removal of Shareholders that have no nation in Lazarus

The following accounts no longer have a nation in Lazarus:
@"Devi"
@"Catalyse"
@"Chanku"
@"Smith"
@"Manson"
@"Mysterious Player"
@"Sheepshape"
@"Koala"
@"Arlo"
@"Bran Astor"
@"Andrew"
@"Auralia"
@"Aav Verinhall"
@"D.E.R. - Ragnos"
@"Shinoda"
@"3ddybooland"
@"jonnemanni"
@"umopapisdnju"
@"Bindisuelis"
@"ShazoomOV"
@"DaddyStalin"
@"Nicotò"
@"Crypton"
@"JRJR_SLAYER"
@"Wycliffe"
@"Bodobol"
@"Ńøthīñg"
@"Blob Shark"
@"Heinrichs.Hoverboard"
@"kade"
@"Shaphi95"
@"Tyrannis"
@"Jado"
@"Selhay"
@"gvh"
@"Scani"
@"The Cethicalistic Order" (OR Duplicate Account @"Skunklord")
@"Valcris"
@"Shins"
@"Sulfux"
@"davenwgg"
@"dcruzyx"
@"vedan"
@"RainbowHawk"
@"Bell-Kun"
@"The Kingdom of A Rosa"
@"inghans"
@"Avhali"'

If they wish to regain citizenship they must reapply with a resident nation.

Thanks to New Rogernomics for putting forth the busy work of getting this list together.

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus.

Hereby looking to appoint Whatermelons as Regional Guard Director per PM Sylven's recommendation regarding Whatermelon's dedication to and knowledge of the Regional Guard.

Also looking to appoint Roavin as successor to McChimp as Speaker, per McChimp's own recommendation regarding Roavin's capabilities. We need an acting Speaker so we can continue on with things!

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus

Hi folks, me again.

I am looking to nominate McChimp and Ryccia for our two new Security Auditors. We need to replenish our numbers with folks we can trust to look out for Lazarus' interests and safety, and I feel these two fit the bill.

Take it away, and let's get to looking at discussing and voting when allowed. :)

Let's see some endorsement upgrades!

We've gotten a number of good security auditors backing us now, as well as some sense of stability, finally. I'd like to propose raising the endorsement caps to 130 for those endorsing the Delegate.

The CLS can now vote on this.

Signed,

Hi everyone! I'll keep this brief.

After giving this thought and reviewing the situation, I'm looking to appoint Debussy as successor to Roavin as Speaker, per Roavin's own recommendation regarding Debussy's capabilities and per my own discussions with Debussy about the idea. We need an acting Speaker so we can continue on with things!

Me again. Putting forward Killer Kitty for a Security Auditor. KK has been a Lazarene fixture for some time. While he might grate on some, he seems to be a longstanding personage in the region who would be an asset to maintaining Lazarus' security.

(Edited to remove nomination of Chanku as a Justice due to concerns over the timing of said nomination with no current, immediate vacancy.)

Back