Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Hegemon (Delegate) Announcements

Announcement from the Delegate: Nomination of Vice Delegate

I hereby nominate NewRogernomics for Vice Delegate of Lazarus. NR has worked tirelessly on the back end of Lazarus for some time, now, showing to me his dedication to the region and his ability to think clearly and cleanly about major issues. I believe he would be a great fit for Vice Delegate.

He has requested a little time to finish up some Media and Events concerns early next week, but, otherwise, I am opening this up to discussing and eventual voting as before.

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus, June 8, 2019

An amazing pick for Vice Delegate. He has my full support.

Good pick. Nothing else needs to be said.

APPOINTMENT NOMINATIONS TIME AGAIN!

I'm looking to nominate the following four individuals for particular posts.

Atlantica and Wymondham for Justices. Atlantica has stated that, "I do currently serve as an Admin in the NS Parliament, the NSG Senate's successor, which is obviously not a judicial role and is more OOC-oriented than Lazarene Justices, but does contain judicial aspects" and a background as an NSG Senate judge in 2017. Wymondham has current experience as a Justice (Priest) in Osiris and feels he could certainly put his talents to work in Lazarus without a conflict of interest, especially given the treaty relations we have between the two regions.

John Laurens for a Security Auditor. It's been a matter of trying to find the right area for Laurens based on his inclinations and interests. He feels that his experience in the past best suits him to the CLS as opposed to Media & Events/Internal Management, as formerly nominated by me. I am willing to work with him to help him find a proper setup for him where Lazarus can benefit the most.

Legalist Zombal has expressed interest in filling joWhatup's slot over the Regional Guard, per joWhatup's recent resignation and per Zombal's 3 years of gameplay experience in raider and defender circles. While he has more experience in raiding, he is certainly more than willing to learn more about the defending side as necessary and desired.

I know this still leaves a gap on the Media & Events/Internal Management post. I am working with my staff in Lazarus to think of someone who might best accommodate the position. If anyone has an encyclopedic knowledge of forums, websites, creating fun events, etc., please let me know, and we can possibly talk!

I think that covers everything. McChimp, let's talk a bit, I reckon. :)

Ejection and/or Ban Approved for Endorsement Cap Violation

Concerning the nations: Erudite Individuals, Somagline, Nautlandia, Serious Problems, Elysium of Light, Nightscence, Port Jefferson, Lisi Krej, Flatulati Incontinentia, Azzadoni, Firebert, Brandinia, Sketharia, Enotihuan, Thespinia.

This may change if they come into compliance.

The CLS may now vote on this.

Signed,

Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus

Back