Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

What region are you representing? 10000 Islands

Are you replacing another ambassador? No

What has brought you to Lazarus? I am the new emissary from 10000 Islands. I have moved a puppet-Mayhemville-to Lazarus, but I decided to use my main to sign up on the forum. Apologies in advance if this confuses anyone.

What region are you representing? The North Pacific

Are you replacing another ambassador? Maybe

What has brought you to Lazarus? I've been recently appointed as TNP's diplomat to Lazarus and I'm hoping to be able to be around the region and it's discord for some time.

What region are you representing? The Free Nations Region

Are you replacing another ambassador? Yes

Who are you replacing? Bunker Snake

What has brought you to Lazarus? I am here to represent the Free Nations Region as their new ambassador. I am glad to be here and looking forward to strengthen diplomatic ties between the Free Nations Region between Lazarus.

What region are you representing? Wintercrest

What has brought you to Lazarus? I am a former resident. As a member of Wintercrest, i have suggested we open relations with Lazarus. In hopes that our communities can participate in eachother events whenever they wish. Plus Lazarus be dope place for exporting our 🧀 and 🥠 should a future embassy request be granted through a separate application.

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? No

What region are you representing? United Kingdom

What has brought you to Lazarus? I was appointed by the Foreign Secretary to be the first Ambassador for the United Kingdom to Lazarus.

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? No

Approved by: New Rogernomics

Welcome. :)

What region are you representing? The League

What has brought you to Lazarus? Greetings from The League!

I'm TKae, the newly appointed ambassador to Lazarus per the instruction of Tirol, our region's Director of Foreign Affairs.

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to working with you!

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? Yes

What region are you representing? The West Pacific

What has brought you to Lazarus? I was assigned Lazarus as my diplomatic post for The West Pacific.

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back