Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Admin Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Re-development

You may have noticed new threads, forums, and categories showing up, this is part of the gradual re-development of the forum, to be much easier to use and to add a new mask (Employee/Resident) to the forum.

The goal is to make the forum similar at least category wise to the discord server, so that members of the forum and the discord can go between each.

Eventually this will mean the category page has a lot less to navigate through, as a lot of the sub forums that exist now can be merged.

Last edited:
I (don't) see it in every (any) forum
Reading up they are disabled in Xenforo for mobile natively, and can only be enabled by adding a code to the theme template.

I have added this code.

Regional advertising list

The advertising currently running on the forum:

ad-1.jpg
ad-2.jpg
ad-3.jpg
ad-4.jpg
ad-5.jpg
ad-6.jpg
ad-7.jpg
ad-8.jpg
ad-9.jpg
ad-10.jpg
ad-11.jpg
ad-12.jpg
ad-13.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Development Update

With re-development of the LazCorp HQ Server and LazGuard Server complete, it is time to shift focus to the forum and supplementary Nationstates dispatches.

The development schedule in order items of complete is as follows:
  1. Fix the forum and discord connection by uninstalling and reinstalling the notification bot as the Goldie bot. - Completed
  2. Update the regional map thread and the regional map dispatch with updated information on how to help with editing the map. - Completed
  3. Fix the LazWiki templates and update the LazWiki help page and publish a dispatch on it. - Completed
  4. Add the necessary dice rolls to be used in reply bots for the LazCorp variant of werewolf. - Completed
  5. Add the replies to the reply bots for future recurring forum events, the penultimate supper and variant of werewolf. - In Progress
  6. Add fantasy RP shop items to the forum shop. - In Progress
  7. Add modern tech to near future tech RP shop items to the forum shop. - TBD
  8. Add future tech RP shop items to the forum shop. - TBD
  9. Add the necessary dice rolls for general/freeform RPs. - TBD
  10. Write a thread on all the RP items available in the shop, with links to them. - TBD
  11. Write a thread on all the dice rolls available on the forum. - TBD
  12. Write a thread on all forum features and bbcodes. - TBD
  13. Finish forum preparations for RP events. - TBD
  14. Finish forum preparations for nation RP events. - TBD
When this work is complete, the goal will be to work with Internal Management and the Managing Director to run a reboot festival event, fully publicizing the forum and discord.

Last edited:
Completed the fixes to the forum and updated the dispatches and such.

This will be put on hold awaiting legislative changes, which may require alterations of names of masks.

Mmph! was causing an error, so has been removed as an auto reply.

I'll be working on the auto-reply bots next, though still paused for now while I create a light forum theme for the new theme and edit some graphics.

Multiple Citizenship Accounts

It is not acceptable to have two citizenship accounts at the same time that share nations.

To the following:
@Deleted member 649

You must be honest on your citizenship applications.

When you don't mention other nations and then use them inter-changeably it is unfair on everyone else.

These citizenship accounts have been revoked and would require new applications for citizenship.

Last edited:
I don't have Guiness Freaks, you are misunderstanding me

I don't have multiple citizenship, I'm only having Arabislamia and I mentioned that in the application.

You claimed spot 10, which you intended to call Guiness Freaks, the name of an existing nation with citizenship. There is no misunderstanding.

Last edited:
The mybb forum archive

This exists for record-keeping and thread and user verification purposes: https://nslazarus.com/old_forum/

New registrations are disabled, and this is invite-only.

This has areas anyone can view and citizens-only areas that are protected as they are here.

The following user accounts have access to the citizens-only areas there:
Aflana
Chanku
Debussy
Domais
Ellenburg#8639
Frankender
Imkihca
joWhatup
Killer Kitty
Leonism
McChimp
New Rogernomics
PlayerZeroFour#6019
Roavin
Ryccia
Spectacor
The Gelseen Hegemony#8502
treadwellia
Wymondham

I'll be restarting work on this.

Goldie Bot Bug

This specific bot has developed a bug, so unfortunately this will be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back