Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Admin Requests

Changed.

The Pharcyde said:
Is it intentional that Lazarene Law Index is in the world factbook but invisible without a forum account?

In addition, the links in that thread are broken because we switched domains.

Yes it was, though perhaps it might be an idea to add a version that is freely viewable for residents in the library.

As for the links, there are lot to change, though I'll change those today. Not much we can do for the various links we can't get to right away till the old host gives us the old domain for redirects.

Done.

Done. But as Imaginary posted above, you can change how your mask appears in your account settings.

Done.

New system of citizen apps does not pull in new applications into the #forum-applications channel on discord. is this planned to return?

New system of citizen apps does not pull in new applications into the #forum-applications channel on discord. is this planned to return?
That isn't avaliable on XenForo, but I have enabled PMs on the form now. If you have your discord account connected, you should receive a message alert via a bot in discord.

Is it sent to all Directors? Or did you subscribe me personally?
Everyone has to be individually subscribed, but all the Directors are subscribed.

Withdrawing this request as I am no longer using Discord for comms going forward. Thanks for the assistance!

Back