Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. M

Negligence!

Date:13 February 2022, 09:14 am Subject: Response Dear Sir/Madam(Office Holder) I am writing this letter to give about a response.I may be vague as a nation but this was the only way to get an attention from you. This is very tiring I have been trying to speak to you for several times and...
  2. M

Negligence!

Date:12 February 2022, 2:18 pm Dear Sir/Madam(Honorable Managing Director). I am hereby as a concerned nation under the Lazarus region. I am not pleased with the way I am treated in this very respected region Lazarus.This has been occurring for several times with the hope that it will pass...
  3. M

Negligence!

Dear Honorable Office Holder I am hereby as a concerned citizen under the Lazarus Region. I am very worried about the negligence that I am recieving from the other nations at the Lazarus Boardroom. I dearly love my Lazarus Region and I am honored to be the part of our respected region but...
  4. M

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Nation Name: United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana Job Desired: Court Justic Do you have any experience in another region? Yes i was once a Pacifism before entering the Lazarus Region Have you held a position like this before? No it will be my first time
  5. M

6. M

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

What is your nation in Lazarus? United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana Are you using a blacklisted IP/Proxy address to submit this application? No What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Lazarus United Kingdom of The Great Ndlekana Do you have any other nations? (Yes/No) No Do you have any...
Back