Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Tinhampton

Proposal World Assembly Voting Act (September 2023)

Tubbius has always voted in-line with the onsite majority, with only very limited exceptions (as with Star Gazing Day). Recent-past attempts to convince him to align his vote with an offsite vote have failed miserably. I see no reason why codifying such attempts into law would change this.
  2. Tinhampton

Discussion Repeal Treaty of Connacht

Is it the present policy of the Lazarene government not to hold current or future treaty relations with any region entreatied to the Brotherhood of Malice or Communist Bloc?
  3. Tinhampton

Proposal CHRISTINA AGUILERA Act

I am not saying the Guard should be disbanded. I am saying that, if it does not raid or defend beyond general operations, the former status-quo of it only being allowed to conduct gen ops should be restored.
  4. Tinhampton

Proposal CHRISTINA AGUILERA Act

The circumstances in which the Regional Guard Charter Expansion Amendment was passed were highly contentious. If the Amendment is not put to use for a period as long as six months (and keep in mind NS has only existed for 245 months), it should be repealed. I won't be motioning this earlier...
  5. Tinhampton

Proposal [Tabled] International Legislation Act (March 2023)

I would prefer if a distinct roleplay body - including all Assembly members but not actually branded as the Assembly - was instituted to do this. (I'm not exactly the most comfortable Lazarene when it comes to explicitly mixing IC and OOC together in the same body.) Bonus points if you can amend...
  6. Tinhampton

Discussion New Rogernomics for First Citizen (PM)

Doesn't Tubbius vote based on how the region as a whole votes onsite?
  7. Tinhampton

Proposal [Proposal] Lazarene Flag Act (2022)

Article 3 authorises temporary flag changes "for a month or more on a temporary basis," which is tantamount to allowing flag changes for any period of non-infinite time if it is for a Lazarus-approved event. Try: The official flags of Lazarus may be modified on a temporary basis if it is for a...
  8. Tinhampton

Discussion [Discussion] Emerald Council Amendment

To be clear, what will the Emerald Council do that no currently-existing Lazarene institution does? Even if the answer is "nothing," why do you believe that an Emerald Council is necessary or desirable anyway?
  9. Tinhampton

Spam Till the World Ends; (Multi-Post Enabled)

Apocalypse when? :P
  10. Tinhampton

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Million Miles Per Hour
  11. Tinhampton

Discussion Nominations Thread

Not standing in this cycle due to time.
  12. Tinhampton

Proposal Repeal of A.R.3 (February 2022)

Even had the state of war been kept in place, I am no longer satisfied that Stabby (no longer a wing of the NPO), Communist Americas (re-refounded by an unknown kitsune after the fascist refounders CTEd) and Azhukali (last refounded by some unknown nation long after Milo had been re-DOSed)...
Back