Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. moe

Discussion The Way Forward, Pt. 2

I wonder if we would be better served having shorter terms, maybe even just 30 days compared to 120. Yes, it would lead to more elections, but I think one of the things that personally demoralizes a lot of people is being super excited about working in a role, finding out that other members...
  2. moe

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

Hey Sincluda, welcome!
  3. moe

Discussion [DISCUSSION] Appointment of Aga as Speaker

Support the nomination
  4. moe

Discussion Motion of Removal: The Vice Delegate

I don't think that this is an appropriate response to the issues facing our region.
  5. moe

Discussion Motion of Removal: the Delegate

I don't think that this is an appropriate response to the issues facing our region.
  6. moe

Mmph mmph MMPH?

mmmph
  7. moe

Mmph mmph MMPH?

mmph
  8. moe

Discussion Where are we going?

Apologies all -- I've been a bit busy the last...er month or so, but going forward I will make an effort to check in more often, a few times a week, to stay updated and work on things
  9. moe

Proposal Treaty of Hānau Hou

I'm ready to vote
  10. moe

Shareholder Absence List

Nation: moezarus I will be taking a brief leave of absence as I have just moved to college post COVID and have been getting used to things again!
  11. moe

Embassy of Balder

Thank you for the update!
  12. moe

PM Nomination [PMN. 27] [Passed] Confirmation of Cabinet vote

Debussy: Aye Moe: Abstain JoWhatup: Aye Domais: Aye
  13. moe

Proposal Confirmation of Cabinet Discussion

I'm thrilled to be returning to one of the areas that I like best in NS -- foreign affairs. I'd also like to congratulate HEM for stepping in last term and doing a great job as well in the position. Everyone here seems like solid picks for this upcoming term.
  14. moe

Election Special Election (August 2021)

1. McChimp 2. JL 3. Re-open nominations
  15. moe

McChimp's Campaign Thread (August '21)

Do you think there is hidden value/potential in citizens who are in our region, but not on our forums? Do you feel like we haven’t been doing a good job of driving them here? And if so, how do you think we can improve on those efforts?
  16. moe

JL for Prime Minister

Thanks for the answer! Really appreciate the clarification
  17. moe

JL for Prime Minister

Ok, I'll be a little more direct here. One of the things that I thought we were on the same page on, is working on the Gazette. I don't think I'm blameless here, but after being reassured for months that there were things going on in the works, and that these articles were on track and being...
Back