Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. temmi

Treaty of Connacht

Well, it seems like discussion has slowed down a little! I motion to vote!
  2. temmi

Treaty of Connacht

This treaty was negotiated by Ryccia and jo with Caer Sidi. It's now time for us to decide as a region if there is anything we don't like! The treaty has my full support.
  3. temmi

[Archive] Office of the Managing Director

Announcement from the Managing Director [align=center]Director of Internal Management & Granting Official
  4. temmi

[Archive] Office of the Managing Director

Announcement from the Managing Director [align=center]
  5. temmi

General Election (August 2020) - Campaign thread for Temmi

I think having a dedicated ministry would be a good idea! I would like to see us be more active in the World Assembly and at the very least decide as a region how we want to vote on resolutions. If we have people that want to pursue writing resolutions, that'd be even better! ^-^ Even without a...
  6. temmi

Definitely an understandable concern! The situation is back to normal for me. I had lost my job because of the pandemic and my financial situation was not looking great. That's why I was gone and that is no longer an issue. I don't see me having any reason to take a leave of absence any time soon.
  7. temmi

Yes! So like I said, I definitely want to immediately get to work on activities/events we can organize with our allies and friends in other regions that I think in turn will help our activity here. I want to surround myself with people who have served in our foreign affairs as well. I think...
  8. temmi

Polls -RMB/WFE -Establish and list a set of rules for people to follow when posting on the RMB aside from the game rules. This way there is an outline of what is acceptable or not in the region on the RMB (assuming we don't have that somewhere already). I don't think we have a lot of problems...
  9. temmi

Hello everyone! ^-^ I wanted to go ahead and make this thread awhile. I plan on posting my ideas tomorrow (8/22) in this thread and begin my campaign!
  10. temmi

General Elections (August 2020) - Nominations and Declarations

I accept my nomination! I hereby declare my candidacy in the General Election (August 2020).
  11. temmi

Cabinet Deputy Elections Amendment

I think more elections for more positions can be a good thing. Deputies would be a good start so we can try it out and still let the Cabinet Ministers be appointed awhile. It would give newer people a chance to run and compete for positions in the government without waiting for a PM or LazDev...
  12. temmi

Appointment: Roavin as Regional Guard Director

I don't know much about military stuff yet, but if he has done this before in other regions then it sounds like he's qualified!
  13. temmi

Spam Till the World Ends; (Multi-Post Enabled)

doing my part!
  14. temmi

Mmph mmph MMPH?

mmmmph!
  15. temmi

Recall Killer Kitty from the CLS

How long does it take before a nation dies??
Back