Count to 1000

3. Debussy

Count to 1000

4. Debussy

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Mmmmphmphmphmph
  5. Debussy

Resolution [A.R. 5] Resolution for the Territory of Palisade

Resolution for the Territory of Palisade Proposed by: @New Rogernomics Preamble This resolution shall establish the territory of Palisade as an official territory of Lazarus and establish a regional constitution for this territory. The discussion can be viewed here. Passage Requirement...
  6. Debussy

Proposal Proposal: Amendment of Treaty of Pax Poukai

Alright. I was just wondering. Support.
  7. Debussy

Proposal Proposal: Amendment of Treaty of Pax Poukai

Did TSP want this updated or us?
  8. Debussy

Add/Change/Remove a letter

secures
  9. Debussy

Count to 1000

10. Debussy

Spam Points

New Rogernomics: 33 HEM: 29 Katie: 28 Fauxia: 28 Atlantica: 23 Amerion: 13 Ryccia: 8 Fluffiness: 8 Domais: 7 Maurizio: 5 Mysterious Player: 5 Spectacor: 5 Wang Yao: 3 Imaginary: 2 Loftegen: 1 Vulturret: 1 Debussy: 3 AM: 1 Caellip: 1
  11. Debussy

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Mmmph
  12. Debussy

Delegate [D.N. 31] Wang Yao as Councilor of Lazarene Security

Nomination for Councilor of Lazarene Security Citizens of Lazarus,, as per Assembly Procedure Act 1.5, this vote will last for 5 days. Citizens may vote "Aye" or "For," "Nay" or "Against," or "Abstain" or "Present". The nominee is: @Wang Yao You may also vote to abstain. The discussion...
  13. Debussy

Discussion Appointment: Wang Yao as a member of the CLS

I second the motion.
  14. Debussy

Discussion Appointment: The Sigometh Dynasty as a member of the CLS

I want to make the reasoning behind my opposition to this clear. I don't see forum posts as a reflection of the level of communication someone is doing but rather a basic indicator of the level of commitment and contributions someone has given the region. When you are a member of the CLS, you...
  15. Debussy

I think we can set the bar higher.
  16. Debussy

A repeat endo-cap violator with no prior government involvement and 3 forum posts, against.
  17. Debussy

Citizens of Lazarus, @The Sigometh Dynasty has been appointed to serve as member of the Council of Lazarene Security. As per Mandate 12 IV.5 and the Assembly Procedure Act 2.1, this appointment is subject to a simple majority confirmation by the Citizens of Lazarus; there is a minimum three day...
  18. Debussy

Discussion Appointment: Wang Yao as a member of the CLS

Citizens of Lazarus, @Wang Yao has been appointed to serve as member of the Council of Lazarene Security. As per Mandate 12 IV.5 and the Assembly Procedure Act 2.1, this appointment is subject to a simple majority confirmation by the Citizens of Lazarus; there is a minimum three day discussion...
  19. Debussy

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Mmph
Back