Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Wang Yao

Question [Question] Do appointments mandated for a PM's term have to be successfully confirmed?

Greetings, I would ask like to ask if Government appointments mandated by Lazarene laws have to be successfully confirmed for a PM term to be considered as having respected those laws. Specifically, the Lazarene Citizenship Act (January 2020)...
  2. Wang Yao

Discussion February Special Election: Wang Yao's Campaign Platform

Wang Yao's Platform - General Elections of Lazarus Three Principles for the Government I did not, even mere days ago, expected to run for such a position as the one of Managing Director of our region. Even though the situation has led me to declare my candidacy for this office, I would prefer...
  3. Wang Yao

Resolution [A.R.R 1] [Passed] Cessation of Hostilities with the New Pacific Order

Following this motion here, the resolution on Cessation of Hostilities with the New Pacific Order has been moved to a vote. The discussion thread can be viewed here. To vote, only post Aye/Yes, Nay/Against or Abstain/Present.
  4. Wang Yao

PM Nomination [PMN. 28] [Passed] Confirmation of Cabinet Vote

This is the voting thread for the confirmation of the Cabinet appointments above. The discussion thread can be found here. Voting will last for 5 days as usual. Format for ballots: Clorinda: Aye/Nay/For/Against/Present/Abstain Deadeye Jack: Aye/Nay/For/Against/Present/Abstain McChimp...
  5. Wang Yao

Proposal Confirmation of Cabinet Discussion Thread

This thread will serve as the discussion thread for the appointments confirmation votes of the Cabinet appointed by Managing Director Domais. As usual, the discussion will last 3 days.
  6. Wang Yao

List of Speakers of the Assembly - Mandate 12

Note: Chairperson of the Shareholders is the alternate title for the Speaker of the Assembly per the Lazarene Corporation Theme Act of both 2018 and 2020. Confirmed under the Delegacy of Imki: Chairperson of Shareholders - Cormactopia Prime: Start of tenure: Jul 23, 2018 End of tenure...
Back