Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Wang Yao

Count to 1000

2. Wang Yao

Count to 1000

3. Wang Yao

Ruling [QUESTION] Constitutional Amendment Majority Counting

The Court of Lazarus has unanimously agreed on the following rulings, authored by myself: The Court rules that unless specified in legislation, abstention vote are not to be counted in the final result of a vote. As such only a three-quarters vote in favor, without counting abstention, is...
  4. Wang Yao

Election [Election] General Election

1. New Rogernomics
  5. Wang Yao

[Competition] Create A Regional Motto!

I'll try my luck with those two ideas: Peace, Happiness and Sovereignty Those words were used before during my term but I always felt like they fit Lazarus pretty well so I'll submit them. Renewal in Democracy
  6. Wang Yao

Question [Question] Do appointments mandated for a PM's term have to be successfully confirmed?

I shall drop the first part of the question, regarding Granting Official, due to the current version of the Lazarene Citizenship Act making it obsolete. However, I shall maintain the second part, regarding the appointment obligation and validation of a Cabinet Minister serving as operational...
  7. Wang Yao

Ruling [QUESTION] Deputy Speaker Elligibility

The Court of Lazarus has unanimously agreed on the following rulings, authored by myself: First question ruling: "Do Deputy Speakers have the same requirements to be in office as the Assembly Speaker?" The Court considers that the law does not include any implication of shared requirements...
  8. Wang Yao

Proposal [Proposal] [A.T. 10.1] Amendment of Treaty of Alfheim

Thank you for the clarification, obviously I'll support this amendment.
  9. Wang Yao

Proposal [Proposal] [A.T. 10.1] Amendment of Treaty of Alfheim

Great to see that this amendment was agreed on with Balder quickly. I know the implications of this change for our recognized territories (Frontier projects) but is there any region that would require our support as recognized territories of Balder as well?
  10. Wang Yao

Election General Election (March 2023)

1. New Rogernomics
  11. Wang Yao

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Mmmph.
  12. Wang Yao

Mmph mmph MMPH?

Mmph, MMPH!
  13. Wang Yao

Regional Flag Poll [Round 1] [Poll Closed]

1: Flag 2 2: Flag 5 3: Flag 4 4: Flag 8 5: Flag 3