Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Hello Lazarus; My administration and I want to say thank you for this special relationship. Since 2018 the Augustin Alliance, and Lazarus have had a joint treaty for the Anti-Pacific. Now I like for our regions, Ridgefield and Lazarus continue this historic relationship. I believe we will...
  2. Allangoria

Form submission: Embassy/Consulate Application

Your region or organization name: [region=St Abbaddon] Size of your region/organization: 145 Your head of state/government: Allangoria Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes! Link to...
  3. Allangoria

Your region or organization name: [region=St Abbaddon] Size of your region/organization: 145 Your head of state/government: Allangoria Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes! Link to...
  4. Allangoria

Back