Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Ridgefield Herald November ‘21 https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1624634 Enjoy the read!
  2. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Hello friends! Ridgefield is still active. My old discord account Noble Titans got hacked from the free discord nitro link. We are still active and are actively revamping our news to get you the best information monthly!
  3. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

This is our monthly report from August! https://www.nationstates.net/nation=noble_titans/detail=factbook/id=1586135
  4. Allangoria

[Archive] Rejected Applications (2018-2023)

What is your nation in Lazarus? Tree of Wisdom Did you submit this using a IP proxy? Yes What is your World Assembly (WA) nation? Noble Titans Do you have any other Nationstates Identities (Nations, etc)? Yes Noble Titans Allangoria, Nations with Allangoria in it. I'm also the Vice...
  5. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Do we have anyone interested in participating in the 2021 Ridgefield Baseball Tournament of Champions?
  6. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Ridgefield Monthly Report August 2021 1. Mayor’s Office: Noble Titans this month established relations with Lazarus, passed the Judicial Reform Act of 2021, and was re-elected as Vice President of the URA! For August, NT will celebrate their 3rd month in office. The Mayor is working on a Mayor...
  7. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Ridgefield Cabinet Shuffle: This month the administration said goodbye to The Ysion as they departed from the position of Director of Relations. Lairebach became the new Director of Relations, leaving their post as Chief of Police. Armed Republic of Patec is the newest face in the cabinet...
  8. Allangoria

Embassy of Ridgefield

Hello Lazarus; My administration and I want to say thank you for this special relationship. Since 2018 the Augustin Alliance, and Lazarus have had a joint treaty for the Anti-Pacific. Now I like for our regions, Ridgefield and Lazarus continue this historic relationship. I believe we will...
  9. Allangoria

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Your region or organization name: Ridgefield Size of your region/organization: 57 Your head of state/government: Myself (Noble Titans) Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Noble Titans If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes! Lazarus...
  10. Allangoria

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Your region or organization name: [region=St Abbaddon] Size of your region/organization: 145 Your head of state/government: Allangoria Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes! Link to...
  11. Allangoria

Form submission: Embassy/Consulate Application

Your region or organization name: [region=St Abbaddon] Size of your region/organization: 145 Your head of state/government: Allangoria Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: Myself If Lazarus provides you with an embassy/consulate, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Yes! Link to...
  12. Allangoria

13. Allangoria

14. Allangoria

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION No Nation in Lazarus: Fats Brown WA Nation:Pharaoh Crystal NS Identities: Pharaoh Crystal Cystalsummer Fats Brown The North Crystal Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: None Have you participated in any...
  15. Allangoria

I am unsure there is much I can do about it. If its the hotel's WiFI, I have no control over it. I am not home, and wont be for about 6 months. If it helps I am here in Guam, and I am using my phones hotspot for this post.
  16. Allangoria

I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a difference but this is on my laptop. I'm in a tough position right now because I am always on my phone due to my work life here in the military. Idk if this makes a...
  17. Allangoria

DEPARTMENT OF SHAREHOLDERSHIP SHAREHOLDER MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION No Nation in Lazarus: Fats Brown WA Nation:Pharaoh Crystal NS Identities: Crystalsummer, Pharoah Crystal, The North Crystal, and Cutroajan are what I use primarily. Have you been accused of any crime/s in other region/s?: No...
  18. Allangoria

Embassy of The Free Nations Region

Latest update from FNR!! https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1319960
  19. Allangoria

Hello Everyone; I am coming by with our regional newspaper update!! https://www.nslazarus.com/index.php
  20. Allangoria

I am proud to post the latest FA update from the Free Nations Region. I’ll give you al link to it. https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=462459
Back