Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Aurelius17

Election General Election (December 2019)

1. Imaginary 2. Chanku 3. Abstain
  2. Aurelius17

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Do you have previous experience as an ambassador? : Yes Are you banned from any of Lazarus's in-game embassies? : Not that I know of Do you have assignment preferences? : Nope. Anything works. What interests you most about diplomacy? : The idea of getting to explore new region, experience...
  3. Aurelius17

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes. I liked being involved with the regional newspapers and organising small cultural events, or being part of em. Were rather fun, but they were mostly in small UCRs. Are you interested in...
  4. Aurelius17

[Archive] Ex-Citizen Applications (2018-2023)

Did you submit this using a IP proxy?: No Nation in Lazarus: [nation=Aurelian_Ancients] WA Nation: [nation=Aurelian_Wonderland] NS Identities: Ar Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: None Have you participated in any other region/s?: New Western Atlantic, Aukumnia...
  5. Aurelius17

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

None at all. We've condemned UCR and severed any ties with that region. A number of his sympathizers are banned from the region, and a successor region of UCR, named Conventia, was condemned by us, and they also declared us an enemy region.
  6. Aurelius17

[Archive] Embassy Application Forms

Your region or organization name: [region=Aukumnia] Size of your region/organization: 202 Your head of state/government: Xadrya Who is your ambassador to Lazarus?: I'll be the ambassador If Lazarus provides you with an embassy, would you be willing to grant us one in return?: Certainly! Link to...
Back